Sign in to follow this  
Stim

2019/20 Fixture List

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Good first match, disappointed that the rest of our fixtures are basically a big FU to us from the league but I expect no diferent. Finish away at Liverpool and home to Wolves...very nice PL.

I was hoping we would start with (as I do every season):

United (a)

Arsenal (H)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Spurs (H)

Everton (a)  Guess 2 out of 6 is best we get from the PL.

Why on earth would you want a start like that?

12 hours ago, coco said:

If you squint your eyes you can imagine it's Eden on the end.

aaaaaa.JPG

not a knock on the man, but it's sad days that Ross is the face of the club.  Decent player, perennial sub, and face of Chelsea FC.

9 minutes ago, mad_mac said:

not a knock on the man, but it's sad days that Ross is the face of the club.  Decent player, perennial sub, and face of Chelsea FC.

I reckon Eden was there and they picked the person most easily photoshopped in his place. Interestingly he is also the only Englishman in the photo.

9 hours ago, mad_mac said:

Should be RLC!

23 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I was thinking more it's a good job we're hiring a manager who's won at Old Trafford last season! 

We're getting Guardiola. !.:announcement:

Sorry. just couldn't resist.:biggrin:

On 13/06/2019 at 10:34, Dixons said:

Apart from Liverpool away, the last 7 games is a good run in for us if we're in another scramble for top four. There's also another good block of games from Brighton on the 28th Sept to Everton away on the 7th Dec with Man City away the obvious really hard one. No easy games anymore, but if we're going to get top four these groups of games come at a good time and where we should take a lot of points.

How we can go to Turkey for Super Cup ? Where can I have ticket for this match ? Also I will need internet connection there so I found a mobile hotspot rental company. So all of you can rent a pocket wifi from :spamguy: 10 people can connect to this device 🙂 Use internet while travelling but not in the stadium please 🙂