ForeverCarefree

Super Frank Lampard *Officially our Manager*

Last game the team created a lot of shots/headers from corners, that shows our set piece offense is improving, that might influence the defense as well.

1 hour ago, evissy said:

The players we like to hate:
Willian, Alonso and Kovacic are all performing well.

The youth:
Everything is already said about them for a reason.

The fans:
Are loving Chelsea.

The results:
Are much better than expected.

The future:
Looks bright.

Thanks Frank!

Hotel:

Trivago

So I was skeptical about this appointment due to his inexperience as I wanted him to get a few more seasons but I will admit now I was wrong and he’s been the best thing that could have happened to us now. You can see the whole atmosphere around the club is just positive and everyone seems to be fighting for the club and badge.

I am loving It, I'm excited for matches am loving the young guns getting blooded it's SOOooooo excited, we will have setbacks but I believe we will win the PL with Lampard and we will win the Champions league with Lampard it will happen believe me it will.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!

Don't want to get too carried away but equally am very excited and positive about how things are going and the gradual improvement.

What I am really amazed about is how there is very little to question. The starting line-ups he is selecting are pretty much what I would be going for and the subs are often bang on the nail. It's as if Lamps & Jody ARE Chelsea supporters just like us and see what we see. How many times have we had coaches in the past where we are all left scratching our heads when certain players are continuously selected and then the subs are so predictable and uninspiring. No doubt there will still be blips along the way but I love how they are learning from mistakes and so quickly. Supporters are looking forward to the next match every time and it has been a while since that was the case.

What is also great is we can take rough patches. If we suddenly lose 5 games it is not so bad. Young teams go up and down. I don't see us losing 5 in a row but it can happen.

Great work so far Frankie!

On 22/10/2019 at 13:51, evissy said:

The players we like to hate:
Willian, Alonso and Kovacic are all performing well.

The youth:
Everything is already said about them for a reason.

The fans:
Are loving Chelsea.

The results:
Are much better than expected.

The future:
Looks bright.

Thanks Frank!

Dont think many people hated kovacic, hes always been quality. 

What is also great is we can take rough patches. If we suddenly lose 5 games it is not so bad. Young teams go up and down. I don't see us losing 5 in a row but it can happen.

Great work so far Frankie!

We won't lose 5 in a row ever this team has too much fight they play for the badge now not the money even players who aren't from the academy is playing for the badge you can see what a legend like Lamps bring he just oozes that winning mentality

2 minutes ago, evissy said:
22 minutes ago, PlayDaYouf said:
Dont think many people hated kovacic, hes always been quality. 

It wasn't only me last season. Many of us questioned his role and importance in lenght.

I think that was more down to the tactics used originally, you could argue that Jorginho was even more scrutinised than Kovacic last year.

But at the end of the season they both game good and very important for us

1 hour ago, evissy said:

Great work so far Frankie! emoji109.png

That's true and to be fair Lamps & Jody have got a slightly "easier" ride than previous coaches because of the circumstances re the ban and losing Hazard. But Lamps is no mug and he's smart enough to know that expectation levels will rise the longer he is in charge but right now it is great to see the way the whole squad and club had bought into it and we can all enjoy the ride. Long may it continue.

Given our recent injuries, does anyone think that maybe Lampard’s supposedly strict training might be the cause of the injuries? Not saying he is and I have no evidence to say it is but I wonder if pushing them so much every day might be having a negative effect. 

I very much love how he's embracing different challenges and styles of play with opponent's and focusing on conquering instead of moaning about it.

How many managers who play the attacking/possession based football Lampard does whine to high heaven when they play against low blocks.