loz

So he is out...

Which really shouldn't suprise anyone as it comes just 24 hours after I  sold off my shares in Malboro meaning I lost out on a £3.2m windfall (after commmission).  Seems odd to punt a manager who we replaced once already only to bring him back after Arrizabalaga decided he didn't fancy the job after all.

We could also turn to Gullit rather than ruining Lampard's barely established reputation and I am referring to the chunky monkey who sells other people's stuff on ebay rather than the only persion Shearaer hates more than he hates pauly.  The other option is Jim Davidson which would, at least, provide for some apt entertainment on the tube on for home games in the Champions League. 

Sarri Out.jpg

Turning back to Gullit would be a bad move! He was doing a fantastic job for us, but the sad fact is, as a manager he never got over the cold and brutal sacking by Bates. Very much a case of what might have been.

It took this to bring you out of your Scottish hobbit hole? 

Good to see you back posting, my preference is to bring back another old scotch man, what's the doc up to now? 

1 hour ago, coco said:

This'll rattle a few cages :laugh2:

If it's not my old mate Chanel.  You're surely in sheltered housing by now. With WiFi though so you must have done alright for yourself this past 7 years!

1 hour ago, dkw said:

It took this to bring you out of your Scottish hobbit hole? 

Good to see you back posting, my preference is to bring back another old scotch man, what's the doc up to now? 

I only popped out for packet of Royals and six cans of Tennents Super and that c**t Mod changed the f**king locks.

10 minutes ago, loz said:

If it's not my old mate Chanel.  You're surely in sheltered housing by now. With WiFi though so you must have done alright for yourself this past 7 years!

Im doing ok on my shedend pension thanks mate, Mod pays me the national wage, .....for 1920's Kazakhstan.

1 minute ago, coco said:

Im doing ok on my shedend pension thanks mate, Mod pays me the national wage, .....for 1920's Kazakhstan.

More then I used to pay him - I just threw him my cast off Razzle mags after I had passed them round the residents of Castlemilk.

Just now, coco said:

You will have to be gentle on some of our new members, it's a bit serious on here atm.

Phh, no room for social media drama queens - this isn't bloody Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, coco said:

Good to see you back though mate,

Had no choice but to come back - costing me a fortune in window cleaners due to the likes of you, youlots and g3.7 constabntly licking them.  You just can't get cheap labour since that whole f**king brexit thing

1 minute ago, youlots said:

Lozarus! An unexpected delight. Gearing up for another Ashes whitewash no doubt.

Aaargh, the ambassador of convicts emerges.  I see you're still not accepting my rational idea to only award runs in cricket after answering a general knowledge question. That would put Australia below Scotland in the world rankings and only slightly above Ireland and Holland, but only because the Dutch were stoned.

6 minutes ago, loz said:

Aaargh, the ambassador of convicts emerges.  I see you're still not accepting my rational idea to only award runs in cricket after answering a general knowledge question. That would put Australia below Scotland in the world rankings and only slightly above Ireland and Holland, but only because the Dutch were stoned.

Well prepared on that front my man - Warner completed 6th class during his sabbatical & Smith has had his tear ducts removed.

3 minutes ago, youlots said:

Well prepared on that front my man - Warner completed 6th class during his sabbatical & Smith has had his tear ducts removed.

Warner is a pushover - once Jason Roy tells him he got over his hamstring injury by DPing Candice alongside Quinton de Kock he will be in breakdown mode.

4 minutes ago, loz said:

Warner is a pushover - once Jason Roy tells him he got over his hamstring injury by DPing Candice alongside Quinton de Kock he will be in breakdown mode.

:laugh2:

7 minutes ago, loz said:

Can't tell you how chuffed I am to see that a Durban lad is contributing to the survival of English cricket.

1 minute ago, youlots said:

Can't tell you how chuffed I am to see that a Durban lad is contributing to the survival of English cricket.

What you on about - he has played for teams called Chittagong, Thunder,Lahore, Gujarat, Delhi,  and Mandela - he is as English as any late night takeaway and 1980s secondary school project.

15 minutes ago, coco said:

remember Loz they dont do sledging no more. :redcard: mind you it would be worth the red card to see Warners face.

Well that has f**ked my enjoyment of the winter olympics.

14 minutes ago, youlots said:

You make out like there's an English cricket team? Here I was thinking we had just been beating South Africa's B team for all these years. 

PS good to have you back loz