loz

So he is out...

13 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

You make out like there's an English cricket team? Here I was thinking we had just been beating South Africa's B team for all these years. 

shush mate! If word gets out the ECB may have to do the right thing and have a referendum on the issue...

Edited by youlots

17 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

You make out like there's an English cricket team? Here I was thinking we had just been beating South Africa's B team for all these years. 

PS good to have you back loz

We like to think of it as the Empire Cricket Team. part of the legacy of the 1851 Great Exhibition.

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Loz, how are you mate? I haven't been on here in ages, but I thought if they're letting you back, I should be OK ?

Aha! The Master Spunkbubble has reappeared to greet Lord Loz! You have so enriched my vocabulary over the years, @BlueBeard! X

7 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Loz, how are you mate? I haven't been on here in ages, but I thought if they're letting you back, I should be OK ?

fcuk me another legend appears !

loving this masters team your putting together @Mod Stark :laugh2: , talk about timing.

One tries ones best, moi. I think Loz is still ignoring me since I hammered him at pool in the Clyde Bar a few years back, even though I was dazzled by the lights bouncing off his head. He takes these things to heart sometimes, but hopefully he'll forgive me, that was an excellent evening of beer, chat, beer, pool and beer.

Well well well. Wellity well well. Wellity well well wellity well well. 

All it took was the public de-pantsing of another Italian to bring you out of hiding. 

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. 

Seriously though good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope to see him crushed by Conte next season. 

The last time we will watch Jorghino's impression of a fiat panda trying to get up a slight incline in defensive midfield.

I'd like to reaffirm my belief that Sarri could go trophyless at Juve next season. Conte knows how to win that league and Carlo knows how to win cup competitions. Combine that with Juve's players being a not so great fit for Sarri and it could be disaster for them next season. 

50 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

We’re still here BB! Still the same old place with old scratched tables and chairs!

Yorkleyblue recently broke a few but his bail got paid and he’s on community service now!

Good to hear, some things never change ?

16 hours ago, loz said:

I like to think I have therefore done a little good for homo erectus.

Oh man, so many jokes, so much political correctness to ruin it......