Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Nevermind the ref and VAR, they are getting luck like no other on top of actual title winning quality and just look like they will win it this season

What do you mean never mind the ref and var, if it wasn't because of them cheating they'd never be 2-0 up today, and they'd have lost some points already this season. The refs and Var are playing their part in helping them.

Edited by RMH

Just now, carrickblue said:

oh how we'll laugh when Chelsea stop Liverpool from winning the title yet again.... an 8 point lead - no problem ::ChElSeaFLag::

Though I think we can beat these c**ts, the refs and var would stop us.

After every Liverfool game I'm just that more convinced that they rigged the league this year for them, it's just too unreal how every single call goes their way and when it doesn't Klopp is so offended and can say whatever he wants while the players can pretty much leave the pitch...

10 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

oh how we'll laugh when Chelsea stop Liverpool from winning the title yet again.... an 8 point lead - no problem ::ChElSeaFLag::

We didn't have var back then. If the Stevie G slip was shown again, Ba would've been yellow carded for no reason

With these camera angles, it's incredibly difficult to say if that second goal was offside or not but the handball..........well, that is a penalty for me. The refs make it up as they go along, one week they are giving it, the next week they aren't. One thing I am certain of though is that the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham and United will very rarely get a penalty against them from that kind of situation, if it's any other team though, there is a much greater chance of it being given. I am almost certain that if that was us playing against Liverpool today, it would have been given.

People can call us paranoid all they like, but the evidence is there for everybody to see on a weekly basis.

does feel as though VAR in England has not helped deal with poor decisions. when you see it used in international tournaments it seems to work pretty well so maybe the real problem is the calibre of the referees. I've often felt it's a pity refs aren't organised across the major European leagues so, for example, this game could maybe have a team of German refs who wouldn't be on first name terms with players and managers