Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

1 minute ago, charierre said:

Nuno has done a good job in coaching Adama Traore into being a decent player. He always had skill and pace but more often than not made the wrong decisions, now that is being rectified his improvement has been very noticeable.

Perhaps we should have a word and see if they will take Bats on loan 😉

They've only had 5 clean sheets in their 19 games, and 3 of those are in the last 3 .... that's only one clean sheet more than us, and our defence has been pretty appalling ! I think it's quite incredible that they have eked out the number of points they have.
No way do they seem as good as City were the last two years, or even as good as they were themselves last year ....
I certainly can't remember another season when the rest of the "big 6" were in such a tailspin, and losing lots of games to sides that are pretty average.

I can when we won the league under Conte

17 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I can when we won the league under Conte

Eh  ?

OK little refresher for you : that season Spurs only lost 4 games, United 5, and Liverpool and Man City 6 each. In the full season.

This year, in half a season, City, United, Arsenal have already lost 5 each, Spurs 6 and us 7 ..... so like I said .... 🙂

image.png.93e26dad223e074bd742ddd24b0a292f.png

Edited by Sexyfootball

2 minutes ago, coco said:

11-20 they have 4 players. five players in top 20. more than any other team.

image.thumb.png.39a46b42e1d976b5f992a5846d3f9c68.png

Yes that's more what you'd expect given the state of the league table !

Grealish at #11 ... and probably the most attainable player on the list, if not the only one ...

Willian our leading light ... I guess his detractors will be spitting feathers at that LOL. Tammy must be just outside top 20 ?

1 minute ago, Sexyfootball said:

Yes that's more what you'd expect given the state of the league table !

Grealish at #11 ... and probably the most attainable player on the list, if not the only one ...

Willian our leading light ... I guess his detractors will be spitting feathers at that LOL. Tammy must be just outside top 20 ?

Tammy 24th..

asedf.JPG

Just now, axman2526 said:

Come on Wolves? Same Wolves who are a contender for the 4th place we are trying to achieve?

Yes that was my first thought LOL. Our poor form recently has brought 4 other sides into the Top 4 race now ... Wolves being the closest one  !

On the plus side, if we can re-find our mojo, we're still only 7 points back from a tie for 2nd ...

10 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Yes that was my first thought LOL. Our poor form recently has brought 4 other sides into the Top 4 race now ... Wolves being the closest one  !

On the plus side, if we can re-find our mojo, we're still only 7 points back from a tie for 2nd ...

Hard to look up more than down of late lol

Eh  ?
OK little refresher for you : that season Spurs only lost 4 games, United 5, and Liverpool and Man City 6 each. In the full season.
This year, in half a season, City, United, Arsenal have already lost 5 each, Spurs 6 and us 7 ..... so like I said .... [emoji846]
image.png.93e26dad223e074bd742ddd24b0a292f.png
And look how many game's they drew, all those team's were inconsistent so using that now to diminish Liverpool current form is childish, they are the best and most consistent team at present.

We were where they are and they were where we are at some point in the past its swings and roundabouts we will get back but give credit where it's due.
  • coco unpinned this topic