Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

11 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Oh f**k and the TV / Media are having a w**kfeast now hailing Liverpool as worthy champions.... f**k off

Yep, ‘that’s the things that champions do’.

Pictures of Klopp hugging everyone in sight.

That’s all your gonna hear and see from the media for the next few days.

Edited by 2211
5 hours ago, just said:

I watched another Arsenal game. I am getting a huge amount of enjoyment watching them play. Ever since they put Luiz in their back four it is top entertainment. Long may it continue.

Best part is he's even worse than he was for us, if he gets no protection he's completely w**k, he gets left for dead all the time. Look at that chance at the end, that Wolves player must have skinned him about 2-3 times he should've scored. 

12 hours ago, Brutos said:

So MOTD doesn't show Mane dive

I thought Mane could have walked yesterday already on a yellow and he hacks someone down on the edge of their box, the whistle goes and he flashes a guilty smile at the ref with his hands held apologetically in the air. On another day... fine margins.

Fair play to Leicester, they are looking a very decent team this season under Rodgers and will definitely be up there.

Looked like Cahill switched off for the first goal - hope he does that when we play them.

1 hour ago, Zero said:

Arsenal plays Leicester away next weekend while we play Palace at home.

Could be a 9 point gap between us and Arsenal next Saturday...

Or 3.

1 hour ago, Argo said:

United fans are begging Brendan to manage them :laugh2:

Wouldn’t be the worst signing for them. He’s a decent manager I think and would improve them.

Should be banned from talking to the cameras and looking at mirrors.

• coco unpinned this topic