Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

I think Gary Neville has been hanging around with Carragher and Sky too much.

He’s taken every opportunity to praise Liverpool and criticise City.

3 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Nevermind the ref and VAR, they are getting luck like no other on top of actual title winning quality and just look like they will win it this season

What do you mean never mind the ref and var, if it wasn't because of them cheating they'd never be 2-0 up today, and they'd have lost some points already this season. The refs and Var are playing their part in helping them.

Edited by RMH

League is over now if this stays the same no way they will let a 9 point lead slip just won't happen. In may unless we still in the CL and FA Cup am switching off football news

Might as well just give them the title before new year. Every game the ref helps them so much, so desperate to win the league.

2 minutes ago, 2211 said:

I think Gary Neville has been hanging around with Carragher and Sky too much.

He’s taken every opportunity to praise Liverpool and criticise City.

He hates City too much.

Just now, carrickblue said:

oh how we'll laugh when Chelsea stop Liverpool from winning the title yet again.... an 8 point lead - no problem ::ChElSeaFLag::

Though I think we can beat these c**ts, the refs and var would stop us.

After every Liverfool game I'm just that more convinced that they rigged the league this year for them, it's just too unreal how every single call goes their way and when it doesn't Klopp is so offended and can say whatever he wants while the players can pretty much leave the pitch...

It’s exactly like a few of us was debating in another thread.

These subtle subjective decisions are game changers and these refs literally help shape who finishes where in the league.

1 minute ago, stevo said:

There’s plenty of time for them to f**k up. This game is no way a title decider. Could be us and the foxes battling it out for the title. 

We cannot beat them, the refs and lady luck mate.

10 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

oh how we'll laugh when Chelsea stop Liverpool from winning the title yet again.... an 8 point lead - no problem ::ChElSeaFLag::

We didn't have var back then. If the Stevie G slip was shown again, Ba would've been yellow carded for no reason

Pep shaking his head, Jose thinking how funny it would have been if they canceled the goal and awarded City the penalty instead...

1 minute ago, Deino said:

We didn't have var back then. If the Stevie G slip was shown again, Ba would've been yellow carded for no reason

:laugh2: yeah probably have been ruled out for wearing a blue shirt

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

The f*cker made his silhouette bigger. It was more of a handball than Veltman's

With these camera angles, it's incredibly difficult to say if that second goal was offside or not but the handball..........well, that is a penalty for me. The refs make it up as they go along, one week they are giving it, the next week they aren't. One thing I am certain of though is that the likes of Liverpool, Tottenham and United will very rarely get a penalty against them from that kind of situation, if it's any other team though, there is a much greater chance of it being given. I am almost certain that if that was us playing against Liverpool today, it would have been given.

People can call us paranoid all they like, but the evidence is there for everybody to see on a weekly basis.

Let them enjoy their cheap title. They are getting there through diving and blatant official bias. Is like being handed a gold medal rather than earning it.

Let the crow. Anyone with half a brain can see it is not being earned fairly.

does feel as though VAR in England has not helped deal with poor decisions. when you see it used in international tournaments it seems to work pretty well so maybe the real problem is the calibre of the referees. I've often felt it's a pity refs aren't organised across the major European leagues so, for example, this game could maybe have a team of German refs who wouldn't be on first name terms with players and managers