Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

2 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

The new rules do not consider whether a handball is deliberate or not, if the ball hits the arm inside the box and the arm is in an unnatural position, it is penalty. It was the case today, no doubt it was a penalty. But these f**kers get all the decisions for them.

The f*cker made his silhouette bigger. It was more of a handball than Veltman's

Pure garbage VAR handballs never took deliberate handballs before so how does it take it now

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Bravo is a terrible goalkeeper, he doesnt seem to make any saves at all

I remember the 3-1 game we beat them under Conte at the Etihad, I swear he didn't even make an attempt to save any of those goals, Willian's in particular should've been saved. 

He's an awful goalie lmao, he's the David Luiz of goalkeepers, can play it out nice but can't do what he's supposed to do. 

6 hours ago, Phillip said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Thanks for reminding me, Val,

I recall Moi chastising me for my love of pumpkin pie, so I have no room to complain.  Touché.

I see nothing wrong with Pumpkin pie or Pumpkin Lattes - Yes I make Pumpkin Lattes - btw for me Sweet Potato Pie>>>Pumpkin Pie

I just hope we don't get the spotlight, we're on a good run at the moment and it's a lot of pressure to be recognised as title challengers. Being the darkhorse suits us better I think. 

9 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

and there's a statement from the Premier League on every VAR decision? stinks of an attempted cover up because they know they got this wrong. it was a very big call even at this stage of the season - I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes City put some pressure on the Premier League, they have a financial muscle  

Just now, Brutos said:

Yep it’s pretty much over now

I've been saying Liverpool are going to win it since City's last slip up. City are dropping too many points, they aren't playing at the same levels as they were last season.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I've been saying Liverpool are going to win it since City's last slip up. City are dropping too many points, they aren't playing at the same levels as they were last season.

They're also badly missing Laporte, that back 4 is awful. 

3 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

and there's a statement from the Premier League on every VAR decision? stinks of an attempted cover up because they know they got this wrong. it was a very big call even at this stage of the season - I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes City put some pressure on the Premier League, they have a financial muscle  

It really stinks as they are falling over themselves for this one, the referee team is also from a different 'independent' body so to be able to liaise and produce a statement so quickly and before the game is even over just smells of panicking over wrongdoing

Just now, Deino said:

City's gonna either go all out against us or slump

We don't have the luck Liverpool have and are nowhere near as clinical, I can't see us dominating them. But I think we will give them a good game, it's time for us to actually win a game against the top 6. 

Liverpool wont blow the title again. So i'm wondering if Pep will move on if City dont win the CL this season? He's never been one for staying at a club for too long.

Edited by Dixons

Just now, Slojo said:

They're also badly missing Laporte, that back 4 is awful. 

Agreed. Imagine Pep playing some random Angelino person in the biggest game of the season.

Just now, Dixons said:

Liverpool won blow the title again. So i'm wondering if Pep will move on if City dont win the CL this season? He's never been one for staying at a club for too long.

Manchester City are delighted to announce that Pep Guardiola has signed a contract extension that will see him remain as manager until the end of the 2020-21 campaign.

Next season i guess

5 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

I'm telling you Scott, we're going to nick it from them on the last day of the season :laugh2:

With Salah scoring a last minute own goal to hand us the title.