Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

On 12/11/2019 at 19:02, mojo said:

WTF is this sh*t!?

Tierney agreed that Alexander-Arnold's arms had not been in an unnatural position when the ball struck him.

which totally contradicts/ rips up the official position which is, as I posted above:

a handball will be awarded if a player makes his body an "unnatural silhouette", i.e. making his body bigger with his arm.

Refs/ VAR officials have a licence to cheat.

I find it strange how little Kane is celebrated in England. He's a genuine world class star, an absolutely brilliant striker and a prolific goalscorer. He guarantees you goals and his overall game is quality. One of the best in the world and he's going to smash Rooney's scoring record, yet there isn't a lot of hype around him. I know he's Tottenham and some of you will scoff but the guy probably walks into any team in the world. He does it both at club level and international level, and in tournaments. When you consider all the hype around Sterling you have to wonder why there's so little hype around Kane. Maybe we all take him for granted.

10 hours ago, Davey Baby said:

I find it strange how little Kane is celebrated in England. He's a genuine world class star, an absolutely brilliant striker and a prolific goalscorer. He guarantees you goals and his overall game is quality. One of the best in the world and he's going to smash Rooney's scoring record, yet there isn't a lot of hype around him. I know he's Tottenham and some of you will scoff but the guy probably walks into any team in the world. He does it both at club level and international level, and in tournaments. When you consider all the hype around Sterling you have to wonder why there's so little hype around Kane. Maybe we all take him for granted.

At first I read "little Kane", and started to wonder about his height and being overrated :blush2:

Edited by Valerie

15 hours ago, mojo said:

CAS is not having it, the investigations will continue. If they have nothing to hide they wouldn't be trying to block the investigation, hopefully they get to the bottom of it so in fairness we didn't have to sell KDB etc in vain.

16 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

CAS is not having it, the investigations will continue. If they have nothing to hide they wouldn't be trying to block the investigation, hopefully they get to the bottom of it so in fairness we didn't have to sell KDB etc in vain.

I've just read it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7689639/Man-City-LOSE-appeal-stop-financial-fair-play-investigation-Court-Arbitration-Sport.html

17 hours ago, Davey Baby said:

I just wish he could score in an important game, against a good team, when he is playing for England 

just watching Brasil Argentina

2 pens in first 12 minutes

Jesus earns a pen, takes it and misses BADLY

Messi earns a pen, takes it, Alison saves but only to Messi to tap it in

that was some sh*t match to watch. after Messi's pen Argentina went in full defensive counter attack football while Brazil couldn't compose one clear chance for a goal. beside Casimiro and Becker Brazil team was way off including Willian.

On 14/11/2019 at 22:07, Davey Baby said:

I think the main issue here is that he plays for Tottenham and is therefore a bottling c**t.

On 15/11/2019 at 06:07, Davey Baby said:

Serial bottler. He's good at getting you to the 99% but then suddenly chokes when the real pressure is on. Sort of like the anti-Drogba

On 14/11/2019 at 22:07, Davey Baby said:

I also think he is a top football talent yet being a spiritual person think Spurs under Pochettino is a bad match.

Poch IMO encourages Spurs to kick the opposition at times and having a few ESP experiences suspect the karmic influences in football don't want Spurs to win anything while Poch is there. 

I could see Kane going to UTD and think he would do well there as unlike Rashford, Harry is certainly a centre forward.

4 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I also think he is a top football talent yet being a spiritual person think Spurs under Pochettino is a bad match.

Poch IMO encourages Spurs to kick the opposition at times and having a few ESP experiences suspect the karmic influences in football don't want Spurs to win anything while Poch is there. 

I could see Kane going to UTD and think he would do well there as unlike Rashford, Harry is certainly a centre forward.

I don't see that happening in all honesty. If Kane ever leaves Tottenham, he is only going to go to a club that can guarantee trophies, that isn't going to happen at United right now. Going from Tottenham to United would be a step up in club stature, but it doesn't improve his chances of winning much.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

I don't see that happening in all honesty. If Kane ever leaves Tottenham, he is only going to go to a club that can guarantee trophies, that isn't going to happen at United right now. Going from Tottenham to United would be a step up in club stature, but it doesn't improve his chances of winning much.

Fair point yet don't see him going to either Liverpool or City. 

5 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

And here I was thinking football is about a bunch of people trying to get a round inflatable into a net and another bunch of people trying to stop them. Now I learn there are also karmic influences (apparantly not being VAR) into this mix. On top of this, when we thought Spurs were being Spursy, it was that karmic stuff again being cross with Pochettino!

post-100-0-83953500-1447055728_thumb.jpg

On 13/11/2019 at 17:23, axman2526 said:

Spurs seem like a example of not holding on to unhappy talents too long.

Rose, Alderweild, Vartongan, Erikson all leaving it seems in a year or 2. Seems to have upset the applecart.

I'm surprised they've managed to hang on to them all. Rose is past it, he's lost his pace and that's really all he had, I haven't seen a good Rose performance in 2 years, he has been awful. Eriksen and the two CB's, there's definitely a problem going on behind the scenes there because those three are really out of form, particularly Eriksen, he looks awful at the moment. Poch needs to get rid of those players while there's still a decent enough value for them. 

3 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

Agreed, it is in their best interests to get relegated so they can clear out all these superfluous or uninterested players.

I think they’d need to head further down and even out of the football league to properly cleanse.