Mason Mount

Argo

Seen the discussion on here about social media "fans"... Does anybody actually read them? Like read read, with thought and consideration, not just for amusement... I don't use twitter but sometimes I stumble upon on it or read comments on facebook just for the laughs. 😄 There have been retarded people posting from the day social media platforms were first invented, nothing new here that football players (or public figures in general) are getting flamed for nothing. Pointless trying to understand their reasonings as there are none, a large portion are just plain dumb f**ks. Social medias are like fast food joints for free speech - there are a lot them, okay to enjoy once in a while, but damaging if consumed too often. Forum boards like this one, are where real intelligent conversations are held. 😎

Edited by manpe

Mounts technical ability is quite underrated.. he rarely miscontrols a first touch.. and usually chooses the right technique when passing or shooting. i think from last season he is starting to protect the ball better.. in the next 6 months i would like him to pass quicker since that is the one area where sometimes he holds on to the ball too long..

6 hours ago, manpe said:

Seen the discussion on here about social media "fans"... Does anybody actually read them? Like read read, with thought and consideration, not just for amusement... I don't use twitter but sometimes I stumble upon on it or read comments on facebook just for the laughs. 😄 There have been retarded people posting from the day social media platforms were first invented, nothing new here that football players (or public figures in general) are getting flamed for nothing. Pointless trying to understand their reasonings as there are none, a large portion are just plain dumb f**ks. Social medias are like fast food joints for free speech - there are a lot them, okay to enjoy once in a while, but damaging if consumed too often. Forum boards like this one, are where real intelligent conversations are held. 😎

The sad reality about this is, at the tail end of last year, and for most of this season before December, most fans on here were complaining about Mount and how he isn't good enough to start for us. So whilst a lot people defend him now saying its not just Lampard who plays him, but also Tuchel and Southgate, we have to realise the criticism wasent only coming on social media or from foreign fans, it was largely prevalent on here. 

@Malta Blue is a bit off in that particular assessment if you ask me but otherwise his stats are second to none, specially with the socks stats and all that jazz... Nobody ever liked my stats anyway (specially when it didn't go with the popular opinion which used to happen most of the time) so I'm no longer that much into it.

I guess as the last stat I can report that @Munkworth's reputation/reactions to posted replies ratio suggests that this user almost gets a reaction from every post he writes down generally speaking, around 92% of all posts got a reaction (obviously some didn't get noticed while others got multiple people to react with a smiley or heart) which strongly suggests that Munkworth is an essential part of the ShedEnd, even with all the hard partying...

the lion king hug GIF

1 hour ago, Gol15 said:

I guess as the last stat I can report that @Munkworth's reputation/reactions to posted replies ratio suggests that this user almost gets a reaction from every post he writes down generally speaking, around 92% of all posts got a reaction (obviously some didn't get noticed while others got multiple people to react with a smiley or heart) which strongly suggests that Munkworth is an essential part of the ShedEnd, even with all the hard partying...

Finally - the stats we need to know!

1 hour ago, Oli said:

The sad reality about this is, at the tail end of last year, and for most of this season before December, most fans on here were complaining about Mount and how he isn't good enough to start for us. So whilst a lot people defend him now saying its not just Lampard who plays him, but also Tuchel and Southgate, we have to realise the criticism wasent only coming on social media or from foreign fans, it was largely prevalent on here. 

Complaining in the sense of expressing one's opinion is fine, but if it crosses over to abuse or mindless name-calling then it is not fine. You can not be a fan of Mount yet still stay respectful, which I think most have been on here. I don't know exactly what people are saying on social media at the moment because I don't read them, but I imagine that it can get very disrespectful from the things I've heard.

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

Apparently MM is doubtful for England v Poland .

So Mason and Kante crocked due to international matches - f**k knows how long they might be out for ? 

Mason is nothing to worry about apparently...

6 hours ago, Gol15 said:

@Malta Blue is a bit off in that particular assessment if you ask me but otherwise his stats are second to none, specially with the socks stats and all that jazz... Nobody ever liked my stats anyway (specially when it didn't go with the popular opinion which used to happen most of the time) so I'm no longer that much into it.

I guess as the last stat I can report that @Munkworth's reputation/reactions to posted replies ratio suggests that this user almost gets a reaction from every post he writes down generally speaking, around 92% of all posts got a reaction (obviously some didn't get noticed while others got multiple people to react with a smiley or heart) which strongly suggests that Munkworth is an essential part of the ShedEnd, even with all the hard partying...

the lion king hug GIF

comedy central thank you GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

10 hours ago, Gol15 said:

the lion king hug GIF

For the longest time I thought @Munkworth  was sending financial aid to low income families in India....turns out he's paying a contact center in India to upvote his posts here.

Edited by Barry Bridges

17 hours ago, Paddy said:

Apparently MM is doubtful for England v Poland .

So Mason and Kante crocked due to international matches - f**k knows how long they might be out for ? 

And CHO is coming home too due to injury while being with the under-21s.

Mount is getting a lot of praise from media types, ex pros, commentators etc this week, he's being named as one of England's most important players. 

Watching him tonight and he's effortlessly finding space and time, againstva very good defence.  

I watched the first half and Mount was very good potentially our best player. He got some build up by the TV channel before kick-off.

Rice was looking good too. 

Chilwell solid rather than exciting.

Didn't see Germany yet both Rudiger and Havertz were playing. :ohmy:

Somebody need to get the police to investigate Mount. How in the hell he can make many coaches think that they are his dad. This is some dangerous stuff. It was Lamp, then Tuchel now it is Southgate.