I'm so pleased how his development is coming along. A prime example of when we get the development right of a player.

Strikes me as a bit of a mini Lamps in the sense that I can imagine he'll want to be here for the majority if not all of his career and its rare to find that kind of loyalty in a player.

Imagine Mounty once he hits his prime though his ceiling is high and when Messi personally says he likes you...you must be a baller.

I’ve been banging the drum for two seasons now just how good Mason is. We all know what a good engine he has, his ability to play in numerous positions. Now we are starting to see goals added. This lad will go on to be a very important player for us. Well done Mason you can tell just how hard your working on the training pitch.

Just a class player, he's really stepping up to be the leader on the field, which is amazing considering we amount we have spent on attacking players. Best thing he did was he shot without a second look, pretty sure Werner would have messed it up somehow if that was a cross in front of the open goal

What an incredible player he's becoming. I wasn't too bought in with Mount earlier last season, but he definitely grew quite a bit. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he'll be wearing that arm band in a few years.

Didn't think he had one of better games last night but the fact that he still came up with telling contribution is testiment to how well he's developing. 

The confidence he showed to take the ball, turn and be in a shooting position with just one touch was brilliant. 

The goal gets better every time you watch it. 

16 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

He had a so-so start to the season, but he really has kicked on since December, and even looks better than he did last season at this point. It's pretty much guaranteed that he will be our player of the season now.

I thought Reece James was probably our best player in the first few mounts, Mount fid take a little while to get going, although he was being moved around positions a lot to be fair. Since tbe turn of the year, he has really moved up a gear, maybe it was that feeling of wanting to keep Lampard in the job, that just pulled a little extra out of him, but he really has matured. 

I remember watching him for youth team, and i still feel he has another level or two in him. 

Heard Eddie Newton say on SSN yesterday that mount wouldve come into the 1st team even if Sarri had stayed, because of his progression on loan. So the Lampard son nonsense is even more crazy. 

The club have always backed him it seems, and the consistency he is playing with now, I don't think there are many serious football fans that dont rate him.

9 hours ago, big blue said:

I thought Reece James was probably our best player in the first few mounts, Mount fid take a little while to get going, although he was being moved around positions a lot to be fair. Since tbe turn of the year, he has really moved up a gear, maybe it was that feeling of wanting to keep Lampard in the job, that just pulled a little extra out of him, but he really has matured. 

I remember watching him for youth team, and i still feel he has another level or two in him. 

Heard Eddie Newton say on SSN yesterday that mount wouldve come into the 1st team even if Sarri had stayed, because of his progression on loan. So the Lampard son nonsense is even more crazy. 

The club have always backed him it seems, and the consistency he is playing with now, I don't think there are many serious football fans that dont rate him.

Funny thing is he was perfect for the 'Hamsik role' under Sarri. Barkley wasn't consistent enough and Kova didn't have the end product.

He has really jumped in class the last 4-5 months. Seeing the game better,  You can see him growing in confidence - he's taking more guys on, and his dribbling has improved. 

Scary thing is he has a couple levels to go from a creative standpoint and that's what will bring him from star to superstar!   Just so excited to see our 22s and under forwards Mount, Havertz, CHO and Pulisic develop.