Posted (edited)

One of the best thing that Tuchel has done is putting more responsibility to Mount so he can show off his talent more, as a result he finally get the recognition that he deserved. 

He is our POTY because he has been excellent all season long. 

Edited by Bob stark

I think people haven't realy realized how much Mount has grown physically since last season. His upper body is way bigger and he has more muscles on his legs. The most shocking part is actually the size of his neck. Just focus on his neck when next you watch him and you will see a boxers neck. Props to Mason for putting in the work in the gym.

On 04/05/2021 at 14:10, Valerie said:

Voting for POTY opened today. After much soul searching - about 2 seconds during which I spared a thought for Thiago Silva - I cast my vote for Mason.

I think you are over looking one player here.

The stats dont lie (I just cant find the ones I want)

His last few performances in particular have really shown his improvement over last couple of seasons. If nothing else he should get most improved....shame that isnt a voting option.

I think it would be safe to say without his sublime performances we wouldn't be into the final of the FA cup

No one can deny mr clean sheet kepa of POTY for me

On 06/05/2021 at 11:30, Valerie said:

Does Mason have a song? He should so have a unique song, not some inane chant that's been used for scores of players already.

He does. It’s terrible. It’s just the one they gave him at Derby. Our songs are terrible, uninspired sh*te as of late. Can’t have more than three words or nobody will bother. Definitely can’t have more that one verse or only the first will be repeated (see Marcos Alonso and his scoring two at Wembley).

19 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He does. It’s terrible. It’s just the one they gave him at Derby. Our songs are terrible, uninspired sh*te as of late. Can’t have more than three words or nobody will bother. Definitely can’t have more that one verse or only the first will be repeated (see Marcos Alonso and his scoring two at Wembley).

The Kante song is nice and for a second we had a nice combo song of Kante + Bakayoko :oldboy:

Posted (edited)
On 08/05/2021 at 13:33, Bob stark said:

One of the best thing that Tuchel has done is putting more responsibility to Mount so he can show off his talent more, as a result he finally get the recognition that he deserved. 

He is our POTY because he has been excellent all season long. 

I think it's more the fact that a world class manager has come in and still picked him meaning the rookie managers pet argument can't be remotely argued anymore without the person looking an even bigger clown than he did in the first place.

Edited by Argo
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably the easiest decision the fans have had to make, not that everyone else has been so bad, just that Mason has been absolute class on and off the pitch.

I think with the right  attitude and right players around him over the next few years he will reach Lampard levels of numbers. 
if only we could find another JT ! 

His improvement with the ball at his feet has been great to see this year.  He always has been amazing off the ball....can't wait for next year playing 433 with Mount in a Lampard role!  Will take his game even higher.