Mason Mount

Argo

On 05/06/2021 at 00:21, Malta Blue said:

Poor little mason hasn't got much chance of being given the PL's POTY award as not one single chelsea player got into the PFA team of the season.

PFA Premier League Team of the Year: Kevin de Bruyne one of six Manchester City players picked - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57356719

Can't really fault them for choosing the most consistent players over a season, a majority of the players were the highest goalscorers in their team. 

The ones I question are Son, Cancelo, Shaw and to an extend Salah. Overall it was a weak season for the PL.

3 hours ago, Deino said:

Can't really fault them for choosing the most consistent players over a season, a majority of the players were the highest goalscorers in their team. 

The ones I question are c**t, bitchelo, sh*thead and to an extend Swine. Overall it was a weak season for the PL.

👌

54 minutes ago, Argo said:

Looks like Mount has claimed a 4th blackmail victim. Jose has stated that Mason would be in his team if he was the England manager and has done a complete U turn on his comments in the sky studio on his debut.

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/jose-mourinho-chelsea-midfielder-mason-mount-proved-me-wrong

Nice comments from Mourinho about Mount and also on Frank.

His initial comments were made two years ago. 

Played well today in a mixed England performance (nice win, good start).  Would like to see Foden, Grealish and Mount all on at the same time, but think only 2 of 3 play at any one time.  Mount sees Chelsea type minutes as he offers so much all over the pitch.

I'm clearly biased, but what a player.

On 14/06/2021 at 03:43, PhilH930 said:

Played well today in a mixed England performance (nice win, good start).  Would like to see Foden, Grealish and Mount all on at the same time, but think only 2 of 3 play at any one time.  Mount sees Chelsea type minutes as he offers so much all over the pitch.

I'm clearly biased, but what a player.

but the quality was poor.. both fullbacks preferred to hoof the ball rather than play possession.. moreover two sitting midfielders didnt help.. Mount for me was largely on the periphery of the game a bit like Kane.. Having said that it was the start of the cup and focus was to get a win.. hopefully we see progressive football in the games to follow.

6 hours ago, Jangz said:

but the quality was poor.. both fullbacks preferred to hoof the ball rather than play possession.. moreover two sitting midfielders didnt help.. Mount for me was largely on the periphery of the game a bit like Kane.. Having said that it was the start of the cup and focus was to get a win.. hopefully we see progressive football in the games to follow.

I think he did well. He linked play nicely, had a couple of nice ball recoveries, barely gave the ball away, played a very good through ball for Sterling and should have had an assist (the cross for Kane).

1 hour ago, jack h said:

Best in a really poor game tonight, a few woeful corners though. Can easily see him bearing the brunt of the fallout if England don't improve.

Agree though think his stinging shot saved him from the fallout today. There must be someone else than can take them surely?

I thought he was the best in England’s attacking front. A few great passes into the box that Sterling and Foden did not take advantage from. He certainly was the most dangerous of the English team tonight, it wouldn’t be fair to lay on him if the team does not do well.

Best offensive player in an England shirt tonight. Kane,  Sterling and Foden were woeful. Looking at sky's player scores they watched a different match, they gave Grealish higher than Mount. f**king clueless.

3 hours ago, jack h said:

Best in a really poor game tonight, a few woeful corners though. Can easily see him bearing the brunt of the fallout if England don't improve.

From the same media and fans that hounded out JT for golden boy Stevie? You betcha they will, as he is taking Grealish's place.

1 minute ago, 2211 said:

Anything to shoehorn in the greatest player of all time Grealish.

Despite Chilwell and Mount having negative tests this morning…

Yea most of the twats posting it then go on to mention the nations sweet heart Grealish getting to play centrally now “Mount has thankfully f**ked off.

37 minutes ago, Term_X said:

‘Advantage England’ was trending for a while on twitter, as people celebrating Mount’s isolation due to Gilmour, the hatred for this guy is unreal.

After how JT was treated does not surprise me. Really dont know why our players chose to play for England. Dig in to the family tree and play for Wales, Scotland or Ireland. 

Just gives these pointless little people a stick to beat him with whenever it comes crashing round them and their darling Grealish.

They will start mouthing off that he should have been distancing and it his fault that he let England down.

Never win with these knobs.

Media darling Grealish plays so everyone is basically happy, despite Mount and Chilwell having tests since the match coming up negative.

The FA and/or Southgate will say the match is too soon and won’t select them for tomorrow even if they was given clearance from Public Health England first thing tomorrow morning.

There is always something going on with Chelsea players playing for England.

There’s also loads of pictures online of Gilmour being properly hugged by Scotland players, I’m a bit confused by it all tbh.

1 hour ago, Term_X said:

‘Advantage England’ was trending for a while on twitter, as people celebrating Mount’s isolation due to Gilmour, the hatred for this guy is unreal.

These knobheads forget that Mount is the player that has been the most creative player for England. It's not his fault that Stones hits the post unmarked, it's not his fault that Kane shot over the bar from 2 yards out, it's not his fault Sterling can't control a football.

Few of the United mates were saying that Mount should be dropped after the Scotland game. But they all said Foden should still be there. Even though Mount was the only forward player doing anything and match of the day even highlighted that he was the standout performer. 

The hate is real, and I've noticed rival fans becoming extremely bitter these days. They cant take it we won the biggest prize. 

2 minutes ago, Oli said:

Few of the United mates were saying that Mount should be dropped after the Scotland game. But they all said Foden should still be there. Even though Mount was the only forward player doing anything and match of the day even highlighted that he was the standout performer. 

The hate is real, and I've noticed rival fans becoming extremely bitter these days. They cant take it we won the biggest prize. 

Well they don't understand Mounts role. He's not meant to be the most attacking player. He's meant to be the bridge between defence and attack. 

The problem is that southgate plays two 6s and an 8. Whilst ahead is a number 9 in Kane and then 2 10s in Sterling+Foden. Fans are used to seeing 4 out and out attacking players in a team, instead they are seeing 3.

I personally think England should play Rice as a 6 and Mount as an 8 and let grealish foden and Sancho be the creative players ahead. But southgate wants to bore us all to death.