Jump to content

Mason Mount


Argo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I partially followed the RedCafe matchday threads during Englands matches and gotta say that the vast majority seems to rather appreciate Mount - despite the usual ramblings about each and everything when a game isn't going 10/10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


As expected Mount and Chilwell are out of today’s match and more than likely the next match considering they won’t be training with the squad.

The nations hero Grealish who has an untouchable record of goals and assists will play and all our problems will now be solved.

Probably just the way Southgate’s bosses at the FA and the wider media wanted it anyway.

The tournament will probably be over for Mount and Chilwell now unfortunately.

If we win any knockout matches it will be because Grealish was brought in and if we lose we’re out anyway.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, 2211 said:

 

The tournament will probably be over for Mount and Chilwell now unfortunately.

If we win any knockout matches it will be because Grealish was brought in and if we lose we’re out anyway.

 

If only. If England lose while Mount is out because of self isolating there will be plenty pointing the finger about him being careless and putting the squad at risk. There definitely seems to be some sort of agenda against him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, goose said:

If England lose while Mount is out because of self isolating there will be plenty pointing the finger about him being careless and putting the squad at risk. 

I think they will get stick now regardless, the media, ex pros etc… will be sticking the boot in and going in on Mount and Chilwell.

 

Edited by 2211
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, 2211 said:

I think they will get stick now regardless, the media, ex pros etc… will be sticking the boot in and going in on Mount and Chilwell.

 

If only it served to them not being called up for the international friendlies/breaks during the season, I'd be OK with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Henry Winter seems to think that Mount and Chilwell have breached the "bubble protocol" because their interaction with Gilmour was indoors. Would explain (sort of) why they have to self-isolate but the Scotland players do not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Petr hits the nail on the head about Mount and Chilwell having to isolate; not understanding how Scotland NT is considered good after testing negative but Mount and Chilly aren't good after testing negative? I just don't follow how they are differnt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

Henry Winter seems to think that Mount and Chilwell have breached the "bubble protocol" because their interaction with Gilmour was indoors. Would explain (sort of) why they have to self-isolate but the Scotland players do not.

Do the other Scottish players never interact indoors? COVID doesn’t decide that it won’t go to this person and that person because they’re in the same bubble. Bubbles are there to protect the wider population, if one person gets it the whole bubble is suppose to isolate to avoid spreading it right? That’s how they’re doing it where I work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Do the other Scottish players never interact indoors? COVID doesn’t decide that it won’t go to this person and that person because they’re in the same bubble. Bubbles are there to protect the wider population, if one person gets it the whole bubble is suppose to isolate to avoid spreading it right? That’s how they’re doing it where I work. 

Yes, that is how everyone (except these idiots) does it. I understand Mount and Chilwell needing to isolate but it's truly insane that they have decided this doesn't apply to the Scotland players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Judging on the photos i have seen if Scotland took the same approach as England then Steve Clarke would be isolating.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of PCRs false tests, it is recognised that the PCR tests are not always accurate.

You would hope they have tried secondary tests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The entire country in unison regarding Mount’s omission from the squad and England being mediocre with him and brilliant without him, pundits don’t even want to utter his name. Big season coming up now, a chance to really prove himself over 38 games and go one step further to impose himself properly stats and influence wise; he’ll need a big one to prove the entire country wrong, especially if England get to the final.

 

Edited by Term_X
Link to comment
Share on other sites


29 minutes ago, Term_X said:

The entire country in unison regarding Mount’s omission from the squad and England being mediocre with him and brilliant without him, pundits don’t even want to utter his name. Big season coming up now, a chance to really prove himself over 38 games and go one step further to impose himself properly stats and influence wise; he’ll need a big one to prove the entire country wrong, especially if England get to the final.

 

Lol England was mediocre today too.. if this brilliant then glad he isn’t part of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Term_X said:

The entire country in unison regarding Mount’s omission from the squad and England being mediocre with him and brilliant without him, pundits don’t even want to utter his name. Big season coming up now, a chance to really prove himself over 38 games and go one step further to impose himself properly stats and influence wise; he’ll need a big one to prove the entire country wrong, especially if England get to the final.

 

You’ve just taken the award for the biggest load of horse sh*te I’ve ever seen written on this forum and I’ve been lurking here since it’s near beginnings. You are DELUDED.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Stim said:

Yes our champions league winning starter really needs to prove himself

Again, it depends whether you care or not.. but just from reading the room (the nations football fans and pundits) this is the situation for Mase, not my opinion; takes a bit of grey matter to to see the perspective I was writing from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I miss him already. 

I think Mason is gonna have to deal with the same misguided comparisons and opinions from the non-Chelsea supporting English football fans that Super Frank did.

Many people think Foden, Sterling and Grealish are better choices than Mount. Just as they thought Gerrard and Scholes were better options than Frank.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. I know how good he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/07/2021 at 18:22, just said:

I miss him already. 

I think Mason is gonna have to deal with the same misguided comparisons and opinions from the non-Chelsea supporting English football fans that Super Frank did.

Many people think Foden, Sterling and Grealish are better choices than Mount. Just as they thought Gerrard and Scholes were better options than Frank.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. I know how good he is.

Ig nore the haters, we know how good Mason is!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/07/2021 at 06:22, just said:

I miss him already. 

I think Mason is gonna have to deal with the same misguided comparisons and opinions from the non-Chelsea supporting English football fans that Super Frank did.

Many people think Foden, Sterling and Grealish are better choices than Mount. Just as they thought Gerrard and Scholes were better options than Frank.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. I know how good he is.

Hmm even a lot Chelsea fans who watch Chelsea weekly criticized Mount a lot early in the season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!