Tricky one..kid has bags of potential and could be a very good player. But hes had a dreadful season in a dreaful team. Im sure Tuchel could get a tune out of him as a squad player, but after this season, its given me major doubts as to whether he will make the grade.

The first time I saw hiM was in a game at Exeter where he represented them against our youngsters in the EFL trophy. He was the best player on the pitch by a country mile 

Think far too many are basing his performance for a poor PL team. Don’t forget he has played over 22 times for Wales

At Sheffield Utd he is playing in the back four his best position and the one he occupies for Wales is a midland then for me it’s a s a holding midfielder.

He is 20 years old and will be a far more rounded player having been playing regularly and in a very challenging environment.

Don’t write him off just yet

He's still young enough for me to believe he has a future here.

Always thought we had a good player on our hands with him. Just needs to keep accumulating game time wherever he is. I think he'll be loaned again next season.

7 hours ago, Jezz said:

He's still young enough for me to believe he has a future here.

Always thought we had a good player on our hands with him. Just needs to keep accumulating game time wherever he is. I think he'll be loaned again next season.

I agree

2 hours ago, Backbiter said:

I agree

He'll benefit from another loan (and - hopefully - a good Euros with Wales this summer), but I also think he'd be a good option to provide much-needed CM strength in depth, along with Gilmour. The problem is, like Billy, he just wouldn't play enough.