Man Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 11th Aug 16:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Slightly nervous about this.

i don’t expect much today as we will be still finding our feet. I would take a draw I would love to see kante back just to add more reassurance defensively. But it may be too soon. ? 

kepa

azbi christensen Zouma Emerson 

Kante jorginho 

pedro Barkley Pulisic 

giroud 

Strong lineup, and some great options from the bench.

Looking forward to seeing a Lampard led Chelsea smash it this afternoon. Big day for Mount and Abraham too, they've looked sharp in pre-season, excited for them.

Lets kick start this season!

8 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

Mount over Pulasic, interesting, well now we know not going with senior players going with who he thinks has earned it, true to his word. 

No kante is bad news but long season perhaps the wise choice maybe being him on to shore up if we are ahead..

It's easy to forget, but Pulisic is 20 years old. Most definitely not a senior player.

Love the lineup. We've got some fresh faces in there and it's a statement by Frank. These young lads will be fearless.

My only worry is not having a defensive midfielder like Kante in there when they are playing an attacking midfielder behind the striker. 

10 minutes ago, Amputechture said:

It's easy to forget, but Pulisic is 20 years old. Most definitely not a senior player.

You’re right defiantly more proven at high level than mount but also starting Tammy over Giroud the fact Luiz isn’t here because he wasn’t going to start him, even if willy was fit I don’t think he would start.

Not often you’ll see a big club field the team we have for a game like this, refreshing but it’s  going to be some task, I would feel more at ease with kante starting and more so when Rudi is back. 

Exciting though, what a feel good factor if we pull this off.