coco

Chelsea vs Sheff Utd (PL) SATURDAY 31st Aug 15:00 GMT

Does anyone know if Kante is fit / match fit? I worry about us defensively still and not sure Kante will totally fix things, but we'll no doubt be better with him in the team. Some of the issues we have had are partly tactical (how we build attacks in our own half, then lose possession). Hopefully Lamps and team are addressing it. Want to see a convincing and composed performance against Sheff Utd on Saturday. Taking my boy for his first match. Come on Chels!

17 hours ago, Tony Tone said:

Does anyone know if Kante is fit / match fit? I worry about us defensively still and not sure Kante will totally fix things, but we'll no doubt be better with him in the team. Some of the issues we have had are partly tactical (how we build attacks in our own half, then lose possession). Hopefully Lamps and team are addressing it. Want to see a convincing and composed performance against Sheff Utd on Saturday. Taking my boy for his first match. Come on Chels!

FL asked Deschamps to leave him out of France in order to recover and he did. Be surprised if he takes any part on the back of that.

Pls what's wrong with Ross? 

He was the man during Pre-season and we were all happy for him... Hes not helping the Team anymore,a big liability as far as I'm concerned...Can't wait to see Rudiger back...

Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield

Can't wait till tomorrow, been off this week, but been wishing the week away until Saturday morning and game day. f**k sake, I'm 50 I need to get a life, i'm carrying on as if it's the 1980's again, someone said to me the other week I'm going through a mid life crisis!!, I said no, it's the Frank effect!! UTC

42 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Can't wait till tomorrow, been off this week, but been wishing the week away until Saturday morning and game day. f**k sake, I'm 50 I need to get a life, i'm carrying on as if it's the 1980's again, someone said to me the other week I'm going through a mid life crisis!!, I said no, it's the Frank effect!! UTC

'The Frank Effect' :announcement:

Now that's a good reason and / or excuse.:biggrin:

Cheers chiblue:tHumBsBeeR:

23 minutes ago, dkw said:

I just cant understand this game, I cant get my head round it. It makes no sense, its just impossible to get a grasp on it. 

We are playing on a Saturday....at 3pm? Is that still allowed? 

Yes 3pm Saturday, and it's the new Chelsea with Frank in charge, when has sheff Utd at home become so exciting?...maybe only  1992 the f cup 6th round.

2 hours ago, dkw said:

I just cant understand this game, I cant get my head round it. It makes no sense, its just impossible to get a grasp on it. 

We are playing on a Saturday....at 3pm? Is that still allowed? 

VAR will probably annull the game if we win it.

Started the journey. Don't get to the Bridge as much but haven't been so up for a game in years.

Like people said I think there's a different feeling, maybe it's hope more than expectation, the possibility of exciting football and really wanting the manager and players, especially the young lads, to do well.

We're on the back foot a bit too. So not that I'd care too much if we fell out of the current top 4 but it would be great to continue to compete for it and have some sort of European football, if not every season.

Come on Chelsea.

On 29/08/2019 at 08:52, Tony Tone said:

Per Super Frank, Kante, Pedro and Rudiger all out until 14th of September at the earliest.

Come on you Chelsea!!

22 hours ago, chi blue said:

I totally relate to how you are feeling. I walk round the house and at work with little outbursts of Carefree and other such ditties. I most likely need help but at least today I will be with around 40,000 people who feel the same way.

58 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You will all be pleased to learn that the weather is no longer boiling and I won’t be having to attend the match completely starkers. 

Yes, there is a God. 😉

Come on you Chelsea!!

I'm happy with that team. Pretty much the team I though bar tomori for Christensen.

We should beat this lot easy, even with our injuries still to return. 

3-1 pulisic, Mount and Tammy. 

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!! 

Tomori starting is really interesting, but it's hopefully a good game for him to play as it's a team (mostly) he's already played against. 

I'm really hopeful that gilmour gets some game time, Man he looked good pre season. 

Willian not in the starting XI again, with only Pulisic as a fit winger. 

Is this a fitness issue with Willian? He's been back for several weeks now, even coming off an injury. 

Or is it something more? If he's not starting now, hard to picture that changing after the break when Pedro and CHO are in contention.