coco

Wolves vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14th Sep 15:00 GMT

Azpi and Alonso play in a back 4 would be suicidal against any decent team. I remember Alonso got beaten by Traore a few times, but because of the extra defender in the middle they didn't got much out of it, imagine we had a standard back 4 against 2 strikers, anytime our fullbacks got beaten it would be goal bound. I reckon we will see the same formation for the next 2-3 games at least. Last time we stopped Liverpool, it was with a 3 CD system and Rudiger basically marked Salah out of the game.

1 hour ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Azpi and Alonso play in a back 4 would be suicidal against any decent team. I remember Alonso got beaten by Traore a few times, but because of the extra defender in the middle they didn't got much out of it, imagine we had a standard back 4 against 2 strikers, anytime our fullbacks got beaten it would be goal bound. I reckon we will see the same formation for the next 2-3 games at least. Last time we stopped Liverpool, it was with a 3 CD system and Rudiger basically marked Salah out of the game.

Yes and interestingly Bakayoko lasted the 90.

Chelsea (1) 1 Liverpool (0) 0

Date: Sunday, 6th May 2018 at 16:30ReportTable

Competition: Premier League     Position 5      Match 5027      League match 4144

Venue: Stamford Bridge

Attendance:41,314

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Chelsea13 Thibaut Courtois, 2 Antonio Rudiger, 3 Marcos Alonso, 4 Cesc Fabregas (11 Pedro 90), 7 N'Golo Kante, 10 Eden Hazard (22 Willian 86), 14 Tiemoue Bakayoko, 15 Victor Moses (21 Davide Zappacosta 89), 18 Olivier Giroud, 24 Gary Cahill, 28 Cesar Azpilicueta

Scorer Giroud 32

Booked Alonso 79, Moses 81, Courtois 90

Subs Not Used1 Willy Caballero, 27 Andreas Christensen, 8 Ross Barkley, 33 Emerson

ManagerAntonio Conte

Liverpool Karius, Robertson (Solanke 74), Van Dijk, Lovren, Clyne (Henderson 59), Milner (Moreno 89), Wijnaldum, Alexander-Arnold, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Booked Salah 39, Clyne 40

Subs Not UsedMignolet, Klavan, Woodburn, Ings

Manager Jurgen Klopp