coco

Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 22nd Sep 16:30 GMT

I believe we will take points of them, especially if we get Kante or/and Rudiger back. Pedro need to be kept out of the team, play Pullisc if Mount is out. I reckon back 3 is still the best option, Liverpool is playing 3 attackers around the box, we need the numbers in the middle. That game against them in the super cup was one of our better game, and to be honest we should have won that game.

Thought it would be his call. My preference would be to leave him out and I think it’s what he’ll do, but keep them guessing since it would give away formation/tactics. The consequences of doing damage is not enough to risk it...even if it is the scousers.

Edited by DP2

44 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Interesting, he praised Klopp.

Just paying back the compliment from Klopp.  I really like Klopp and the way he gets his teams to play, but dont like his current club or some of their smug fans.

Like Klopps football but dislike the man immensely. He likes to give the impression of mr nice guy but underneath he’s a horrible bastard. Look at his reaction towards Bruce last week. He ok when he’s winning but a utter c**t when losing. 

Please please please SLF do this f**ker over.

(Have to admit if Klopp had been our manager I’d probably be ok with him.)

Beating Liverpool would be a HUGE win for Frank and the whole club would be lifted. With so much to gain we should gamble with Mount, gamble with CHO, drop the back three for an extra midfielder (Barkley), and go for their throats. If they pick us off on the break so be it, but i have a feeling we can really surprise the whole league by beating them.

17 minutes ago, goose said:

Like Klopps football but dislike the man immensely. He likes to give the impression of mr nice guy but underneath he’s a horrible bastard. Look at his reaction towards Bruce last week. He ok when he’s winning but a utter c**t when losing. 

Please please please SLF do this f**ker over.

(Have to admit if Klopp had been our manager I’d probably be ok with him.)

I didn't see what he did to Bruce, so what did he do that was so bad?  

37 minutes ago, Dixons said:

Just paying back the compliment from Klopp.  I really like Klopp and the way he gets his teams to play, but dont like his current club or some of their smug fans.

I respect what Klopp has done there though his celebrations irk me. As for the insular community up there some really nasty groups and others with a GSOH, I remember when they clapped us after giving John Major an earful over the poll tax.

Edited by Strider6003

13 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I respect what Klopp has done there though his celebrations irk me. As for the insular community up there some really nasty groups and others with a GSOH, I remember when they clapped us after giving John Major an earful over the poll tax.

Indeed, some of them are funny, but there's the other's who look down on all Chelsea fans as a bunch of plastic, far-right, racist chavs.  

2 minutes ago, Dixons said:

Indeed, some of them are funny, but there's the other's who look down on all Chelsea fans as a bunch of plastic, far-right, racist chavs.  

I would guess there is a high concentration of people with roots in Ireland that have settled there and given the area it's unique accent and dislike rightly or wrongly with Westminster and anyone from the South.

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

Referee: Michael Oliver.  Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Kevin Friend. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

Mmm...........some of those names seem forebodingly familiar.

40 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I would guess there is a high concentration of people with roots in Ireland that have settled there and given the area it's unique accent and dislike rightly or wrongly with Westminster and anyone from the South.

I blame Danny Dyer.