coco

Chelsea v Liverpool (PL) Sun 22nd Sep 16:30 GMT

Like others, not feeling very confident. Would take a draw now if offered. 

But let’s hope the boys are up for it. They will need to be at their best to get anything 

People hated Conte for the same reason "over celebrating". Depends on with side you are, if he is your coach everything is good i guess. 
Thou i have to say Conte never directed his celebrations towards another Manager. Klopp takes it way too personal
I don't think opposing fans dislikes Conte for his celebrations.

On my way. Like everyone says the media love these scum bags. I hate this lot and their vermin fans more than all the rest put together. Any win would do but I would love us to totally thump them and shut the bin dippers up. God I can't stand them . 4-0 Tammy hatrick. I did say he would come good .

Come on the Chels . Let's f**kin have em 

49 minutes ago, wallosh said:
21 hours ago, Nevamind said:
People hated Conte for the same reason "over celebrating". Depends on with side you are, if he is your coach everything is good i guess. 
Thou i have to say Conte never directed his celebrations towards another Manager. Klopp takes it way too personal emoji1373.png

I don't think opposing fans dislikes Conte for his celebrations.

Yes yes, very much so. 

2 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

Looks like 4-3-3

Looks like Lampard is going for the win, rather than more defensive. We aren't expected to win anyway, so may as well take the game to 'pool and see what happens. 

IMO the best XI (and formation if 4-3-3) Frank could have come up with in all the circumstances.

I suspect that he may have to use all 3 subs though. No idea if Kante/Mount/Emerson will be able to play the entire 90 mins. 

With Spurs and United losing it won't be a disaster if we lose but I think we have the stronger mid with Kante, Jorg and Kova and I think that may be the difference in the end. 2-1 Chelsea win!!! 

This is the first time I actually guessed the starting line-up correctly in my head, under the circumstances this is our best out of the players available. Great to have Kante back, without him we'd have very little chance of getting anything out of this. 

Huge test for Tomori, going against Pool's front three is a difficult task even for a seasoned veteran, let alone a youngster. Our midfield will need to work extra hard to help the backline.

Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!

Difference between Frank and Jose is very visible in that starting lineup. Frank wants to win and risk losing. Jose would have setup 5 at back and Giroud up front. All the oldest players we have starting... We might lose but so what.