coco

Chelsea v Brighton (PL) Sat 28th Sep 15:00 GMT

8 hours ago, evissy said:

How about 3-4-3: Azpi, Rudiger, Tomori, Alonso, James, Jorginho, Kante, Mount, Abraham, Willian

CHO for Willian and that's a quality starting XI, I'm not sure if Rudiger is available though.

4 hours ago, Droopy said:

Having James in the starting line-ups would be a dream, but we are not dropping our captain for sure. Even with Frankie, there is no way Reece is starting it. 

I want to see Pulisic, Mount and Abraham together. They seem to have the best connection in that team. 

I agree about James not starting and think that could be an interesting front three.  If so I think that would mean Kante, Kova and Jorginho in MF.

From the press conference: Rudiger out, Christensen trained today and should be ok, Giroud over his bug.

Expect Lampard will go back to his preferred 4 at the back. Not my first choice team but what I expect to see: Kepa, Azpi, Tomori, Christensen, Alonso, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Mount, Abraham

1 hour ago, Tony Tone said:

From the press conference: Rudiger out, Christensen trained today and should be ok, Giroud over his bug.

Expect Lampard will go back to his preferred 4 at the back. Not my first choice team but what I expect to see: Kepa, Azpi, Tomori, Christensen, Alonso, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Mount, Abraham

That could well be the team though also would not be surprised to see Zouma again.

53 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

That could well be the team though also would not be surprised to see Zouma again.

Reckon you lads are right. Think this will be one of the 5 Willian actually shows up for. A brace for him I reckon.

3 hours ago, Tony Tone said:

I will take Zouma over christensen.. Zouma has definitely improved since his early season jitter, besides he is more physical than christensen and can help out during set pieces

Important game for us, we're after two games without a win, we must bring that feeling.

Can it be our first clean sheet please? 

I expect to see this lineup:

----------- Kepa ----------

Azpi -- Tomori -- Zouma -- Alonso

- - - -- - - Jorginho -----

----- Kante ------- Kovacic 

Willian ------ Abraham ----- Mount

COME ON CHELS!!!

Can't wait, I want t see Reece James play tbh and hopefully we bring Callum on later in the game. 

A bit concerning about Rudiger though, when is he coming back? The sooner we get him back the better, I just can't trust that backline at the moment. 

Kepa
Azpi - Zouma - Tomori - Alonso
  Kante - Jorginho - Barkley
  Willian - Abraham - Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Kovacic, Giroud, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, James

Edited by the special one

55 minutes ago, evissy said:

I think we will se Willian start. He's been very lively.

Think so, trying to work Odoi into the team. Maybe 451 or 4231 with Willian, Mount and Odoi the 3 playing closest to Abraham. Not sure what formation or line up to expect.

Must win here, we can’t throw away silly points at home like we did against Sheffield United.

i would go with 

kepa 

azbi tomori zouma alonso 

kante jorginho mount 

willian Abraham pedro

subs caba, christensen, James, pulisic, Batman, Barkley, kovacic

1 minute ago, Raven8er said:

Really ...guess he doesn't have too many options, no Kante, no Rudiger, no Emerson....oh well still should have enough to get 3 points