coco

Southampton vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 6th Oct 14:00 GMT

Got to be happy with the score line. Just got to improve positioning of both centre halves and decision making. Zouma has to clear with his left foot and Tomori has to decide when to play and when to clear.

Tomori needs to just take a breathe, and keep it simple.

At least the goal didnt come from a set piece, but it was an awful goal to concede nontheless.

Thankfully they have made some errors at the back of their own that we have been able to capalize on. 

Please chelsea, just give me a dull 45 mins and see this out. 

Im expecting at least another couple goals second half though. Its just the way we are this season. Think it will end 4-2.

Decent half and good to have a 2 goal lead but we need to score more goals because I can certainly see another Soto goal coming up in the second half. Lampard has a real job on his hands to sort out our defense.

I din't think Timori's mistakes against Lille would affect him but they clearly have. He's literlly gone from looking class to a nervous wreak and liability. Even when under no presure it loooks like he doen't want the ball and nervously passes it sideways to Zouma all the time.  Strange game. 3 -1 up but have been pretty average. 

What on earth is Graeme Sonuess talking about if Jorginho stick his leg out that's a second yellow and he's off
That sentence could just be "What is Graeme Souness talking about?" the guy is a loon.

If CHO could finish he’d be our most dangerous winger although I think he’s fine better than some have said. Games set up to give pulisic a run, might find himself with a a few chances; I’d swap CHO for pulisic and pull mount for kovacic both around 70 mins