coco

Ajax v Chelsea (CL) Wed 23rd Oct 17:55 GMT

What a result. Great Team Performance. Lamps & Jody must be so proud to see things coming together.

Not getting carried away just yet but things are heading in the right direction .

"CAREFREE...........................................!!!"

2 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

See Ollie ? That s what great coaching looks like : pulisic and batman in, one assists the other to score the winning goal.

Didn’t Alonso get involved between the two or was that a different one?

Edited by Munkworth

Final stats tell the story, we went toe to toe with one of last years surprise CL performers, they've lost only 2 of the players from last season and are still very good, kudos to frank, jody & the players for a superb away CL win 

Pulisic has to be in contention to start soon, Willy looks like he needs a rest.

Goal came from another Zouma, whats the kindest way to put it...adventure.

Just as the guy with the loud speaker started chanting what sounded like '**** you Chelsea'

...beautiful.

What a f**king result, I felt every emotion tonight, I went from cursing Bat's to praising him in 2 mins lol. 

I thought we were easily the better team in that 2nd half, 1st half pretty even but we definitely deserved to win tonight 

f**king time to get pissed now and celebrate, already half way there already though lol

f**king get in. 

1 minute ago, General said:

Final stats tell the story, we went toe to toe with one of last years surprise CL performers, they've lost only 2 of the players from last season and are still very good, kudos to frank, jody & the players for a superb away CL win 

Pulisic has to be in contention to start soon, Willy looks like he needs a rest.

Pretty sure they were unbeaten this season until tonight so still no mugs that’s for sure!

On 22/10/2019 at 00:52, RMCM said:

Have a bad feeling that they're going to do one on us, but it's two young sides up against each other so really it should be an exciting attacking game. 

Imagine being this idiot, must be so embarrassing now, GTFO you clown.

Edited by RMCM

Well done lads, I’ve so missed the Champions League.

Everyone in that team would die for the shirt and it showed tonight.

That’s something we’ve been missing. Superb.

I think the thing I'm happier with tonight is how mentally strong Tomori has shown he is. He had a shaky start after a few iffy weeks lately but came into the game and was magnificent and full of confidence. 

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

What a f**king result, I felt every emotion tonight, I went from cursing Bat's to praising him in 2 mins lol. 

I thought we were easily the better team in that 2nd half, 1st half pretty even but we definitely deserved to win tonight 

f**king time to get pissed now and celebrate, already half way there already though lol

f**king get in. 

Something tells me you're pleased :laugh2:

Or should I say f""ken pleased !:laugh2: