Burnley vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Oct 17:30 GMT

If everyone is fit;

Kepa
James - Zouma - Rudiger - Alonso
 Willian - Kante - Jorginho - CHO
                         Mount
                         Tammy

Burnley could batter us if we don't deal with the physicality so I'd bring Rudiger in for Tomori if fit.
James in for Azpi

2 hours ago, Jezz said:

Frank was quoted as saying before the Ajax match that "N'Golo is training again but its not clear whether he will be fit for the weekend or not"

Emerson was on the bench for the Ajax game.

We're so close to having a full strength team now. This is so exciting!

If Kante is out and Rudiger is fit;

3-4-2-1 > 4-3-3

Kepa
          Zouma - Rudiger - Tomori
James - Kovacic - Jorginho - Alonso
                   Willian - Mount
                        Batshuayi

Edited by the special one

Maybe this is the game for Giroud, not sure how our younger players will react to being kicked every side from Sunday only for the fouls to be given in Burnleys favour.

Do we beat them by attacking them with the same high energy game we continue to implement, or do we match them an pick our stronger physical team?, which would arguably be:

Kepa

Rudiger

Zouma

Tomori

James

Kovacic

Jorginho

Kante

Alonso

Giroud

Abraham

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Maybe this is the game for Giroud, not sure how our younger players will react to being kicked every side from Sunday only for the fouls to be given in Burnleys favour.

Do we beat them by attacking them with the same high energy game we continue to implement, or do we match them an pick our stronger physical team?, which would arguably be:

Kepa

Rudiger

Zouma

Tomori

James

Kovacic

Jorginho

Kante

Alonso

Giroud

Abraham

I wouldn't change our whole setup just because Burnley are a physical team, fundamentally if we pick our best 11 and they operate anywhere near there best we should win. 

Im actually starting to trust Frank to pick a good team. I've been impressed with team morale this season and the progress shown from the first game. We aren't going to win every game but my expectations for the season are materially higher than at the beginning. Tammy and Tomori and Mount have done very well but so have the established players most of whom seem to have bought into the "project". 

This will be a difficult game. My heart says we can win but my head says we will drop points here.

we can’t allow them to bully us and it’s crucial that we don’t give away silly set pieces/ free kicks.

Depending on injuries I would go with 

kepa 

azbi zouma tomori alonso 

kante jorginho mount 

willian Abraham CHO 

2 hours ago, mojo said:

as I previously wrote I susspect that Kante will be fit just for the next international break mid November so Deschamps can f**k him (us) up again.

Just refuses to release him, then he gets suspended for the same number of weeks he would have been away with france. No big deal.

I'm assuming we'll go three at the back for this one, both for extra height and to counter their two up top.  Dave moves into the back three, Reece James on the right, and probably Alonso on the left if he's not tired to give us height.  Only midfielders fit are Kovacic and Jorginho, and then up front depends on fitness levels.  

1 hour ago, Brutos said:

Play to our level we win those, I have a real dislike for Burnley so whenever we play I would love to smash them...i am expecting a win here

Not looking forward to seeing these thugs kick our players off the park with impunity and the only cards coming out going to us...