coco

Chelsea v Ajax (CL) Tue 5th Nov 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, comtrend said:

Whoever thinks Azpilicueta is not a weak link in our team, he has been directly involved in both Ajax goals..

How can you blame him for the first goal? That was all on Abraham, he should have cleared it easily. The second goal was a brilliant ball into the box. Sometimes it's not always a defenders fault when a team scores.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

I don’t get all the finger pointing. Sometimes teams just score exceptional goals. That was a terrific cross and a brilliant run from the winger. If that was Mount to Pulisic we’d all be w**king ourselves silly. I think folk are being harsh criticising the full backs.

I didn't think it was exceptional... he had to stop and wait and head it after it bounced... has to be taken care of.  Back line concedes those too much, our Center backs step too high, but don't recover back well enough.

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

When the f**k is Rudiger gonna be fit ? 

Sounds like he had some further complications with his recovery. No return date now.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

How can you blame him for the first goal? That was all on Abraham, he should have cleared it easily. The second goal was a brilliant ball into the box. Sometimes it's not always a defenders fault when a team scores.

How can I not blame him, stupid freekick to give away because he is not the 1vs1 player he used to be.

2 minutes ago, Wearyourblue said:

I didn't think it was exceptional... he had to stop and wait and head it after it bounced... has to be taken care of.  Back line concedes those too much, our Center backs step too high, but don't recover back well enough.

He didn’t stop and wait at all, Jesus man😂 anything to criticise our own players. It was a quality goal, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Tallchris said:

We look so dodgy from set pieces and crosses

The tallest player at Ajax side is 1.87 metres. That's the goalie. 

5 minutes ago, enigma said:

Atmosphere is so mellow as always. 

Been the case a bit too often at home this season.

Our away support is much more vocal.

Just now, AdamAdam said:

The tallest player at Ajax side is 1.87 metres. That's the goalie. 

It's hard to be on the keeper when we hold at the top of the box... we leave a whole lot of room to play over.