Kev56

Next window

15 hours ago, Crapbag said:

You're either trolling or out of your mind. Sancho is an exceptional player already, never mind his potential.

Jack Grealish!?!? Incredible

How has Sancho performed so far this season? I don't keep up with the Bundesliga much.

2 hours ago, Amputechture said:

How has Sancho performed so far this season? I don't keep up with the Bundesliga much.

According to who scored, he's been playing very well as attacking wide right. 3 goals and 6 assists in 8 games. 

He's the real deal and would be a definite improvement on (admittedly a fantastic season this year) willian 

Can't say the same about any other player that we could go for.

Edited by bisright1

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

I've never seen a game from Zaha that made me think, wow he should be playing for a CL team.

The guy is absolutely average and I really don't understand the media obsession with linking him with us.

All flicks and tricks, below average end product.

11 minutes ago, Zeta said:

I've never seen a game from Zaha that made me think, wow he should be playing for a CL team.

The guy is absolutely average and I really don't understand the media obsession with linking him with us.

It's Hulk all over again.

13 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Plus isn't he like 27? He's got the Lingaard fever, everyone thinks he's a young talent. 

Just now, AlexTommo said:
On 07/11/2019 at 19:27, Gol15 said:
Why is he so special? 

He's the best attainable LB in the league.

Thats not enough though. We do have plenty of home grown players, we can afford to seek outside of the league for a backup left-back or for someone better than Emerson.

21 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Thats not enough though. We do have plenty of home grown players, we can afford to seek outside of the league for a backup left-back or for someone better than Emerson.

Who would then need to adapt to this league. Can you name someone in Europe who is gettable and better than chilwell? 

It's not about home grown. He's good enough regardless and he's young. He'd be better than Emerson. 

23 minutes ago, robdog said:

since we have an injury problem, the only Winter signing I want to see by CFC

Eva-Carneiro-009.jpg?width=620&quality=8

After the club pretty much hung her out to dry I think she’d happily tell them to f**k right off!

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

After the club pretty much hung her out to dry I think she’d happily tell them to f**k right off!

I thought she had issues with Jose? I mean he had to clear that issue up in court before he could begin his reign at manure

Just now, bisright1 said:

Who would then need to adapt to this league. Can you name someone in Europe who is gettable and better than chilwell? 

It's not about home grown. He's good enough regardless and he's young. He'd be better than Emerson. 

Depends what we want. Emerson was once bought because there was nobody to replace Alonso, and now he's among the top 3 LB in the league. If you want better than Emerson, you can find such a player, for a lot of money, if you want a decent backup, even more doable. Chilwell isn't better than Emerson, but his price tag would suggest he is, meaning we don't need Chilwell.

41 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Depends what we want. Emerson was once bought because there was nobody to replace Alonso, and now he's among the top 3 LB in the league. If you want better than Emerson, you can find such a player, for a lot of money, if you want a decent backup, even more doable. Chilwell isn't better than Emerson, but his price tag would suggest he is, meaning we don't need Chilwell.

I think chilwell would be better than Emerson. 

I don't know who we can get in Europe that is better than Emerson. 

19 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

Well I'm not sure either. But I guess that a healthy competition for the starting lineup is good as well.

1 hour ago, robdog said:

I thought she had issues with Jose? I mean he had to clear that issue up in court before he could begin his reign at manure

The club didn’t seem to be actively supporting her though did they. 

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

The club didn’t seem to be actively supporting her though did they. 

I am sure if Super Frank comes calling, she wouldn't say no

We need to be smarter than we have been in previous years. We can debate whether Chilwell is better than Emerson, however surely no one will say Chilwell is 60m (minimum I'd add - see Maguire 80) better than Emerson. 

I think we are sorted in defense and midfield, I say we adopt the Mourinho third season startegy, add 1 or 2 top draw players. While Sheva didn't quite work out, I think that's the best bet. Sancho being an obvious candidate. Could Werner be another? Can play as a 9 or out wide, I think that could prove valuable as Pedro will be gone by summer. 

Quality not quantity. No more Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Baba, Cuadrado dross. 

21 minutes ago, Crapbag said:

We need to be smarter than we have been in previous years. We can debate whether Chilwell is better than Emerson, however surely no one will say Chilwell is 60m (minimum I'd add - see Maguire 80) better than Emerson. 

I think we are sorted in defense and midfield, I say we adopt the Mourinho third season startegy, add 1 or 2 top draw players. While Sheva didn't quite work out, I think that's the best bet. Sancho being an obvious candidate. Could Werner be another? Can play as a 9 or out wide, I think that could prove valuable as Pedro will be gone by summer. 

Quality not quantity. No more Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Baba, Cuadrado dross. 

Agreed. To many times over the last fews years we have bought sub par players, with youth coming through and playing well that is more than enough to "fill the squad" the transfer market should be used to directy try and improve the matchday squad, not to just fill the squad.

1 hour ago, bisright1 said:

Grimaldo? Not sure if theres much between him, emerson and chilwell, but he has a buyout clause of £40m.

1 hour ago, robdog said:

I am sure if Super Frank comes calling, she wouldn't say no

Maybe the prospect of being sandwiched between a dancing Willian and Tammy Abraham once the champions' League trophy is lifted could sway her decision (?). 

22 hours ago, bisright1 said:

I agree totally. Could we get Chilwell though.

11 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

I agree totally. Could we get Chilwell though.

I can't see him choosing another team and Leicester seem to like doing business with us. 

16 hours ago, just said:

Mbappe and Messi. They wouldn't start every week. Both a bit older than we really want.  But they would strengthen our options from the bench.

Mbappe? Older than what we want??