Chelsea v Crystal Palace (PL) Sat 9th Nov 12:30 GMT

Going to be tricky today i think, Palace will play deep and Roy will have them well organised defensively, so this is not the best game for Jorginho to miss. We've been poor at defending set pieces and crosses, which will delight Palace. They off course didn't play midweek so have that advantage too. Lastly,Altohugh we're not their biggest rival, I think they'll be fired up, as its a London derby as well.

Will be interesting to see who comes in if Mount isn't fit, at least kante should hopefully be fit

hopefully we can sneak it!, and that Cahill gets a great reception, and VAR doesn't go against us unjustly (we have seen the most negative outcomes whereas palace have had the some positive). 

EIurPqFWwAAMlHE.jpg

Edited by Tallchris
Added Cahill & VAR

Happy with the line up. Good inclusions with Emerson and Kante back in the side.

Mount has been named so the ankle injury was obviously not as serious as first thought.

Alonso deserved to be dropped after an abysmal CL performance.

Bold move by Frank to start James but he was good against Ajax so he deserved to be rewarded with a start.

I know it’s a well known fact twitter is a cesspool of absolute arseholes but it really winds me up when the players are tagged in disrespectful tweets. He’s just tried to say the only reason he’s classed as a legend is because he’s white, it’s no surprise we get slaughtered by other fans. Think it’s time to take a break from Twitter🥱

Edited by EdinburghBlue

29 minutes ago, DannyVblue said:

Happy with the team, although I’d have left out Mount for Hudson-odoi. Mount has a sore ankle, he’s played a lot and turned it a couple of times this season already. I’d have rested him and give CHO the start.

Very happy with the back 4!

Good point. Thought we rushed him back early v Liverpool. Although when you’re his age you can take it a bit more.