coco

Chelsea v Crystal Palace (PL) Sat 9th Nov 12:30 GMT

Kepa poor with his distribution a couple of times. The last time, with Zouma, Dean blew for a foul, and we got away with it. Dean will be kicking himself for that.

Pulisic looks confident. Not an awful lot to shout about. We're sleepwalking. We need to go for the jugular and play with a lot more urgency.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I’d quite like to see us go 4-4-2. Mount is playing higher up anyway so having Giroud or Bats there supporting Tammy would give the Palace CB’s more to worry about.

Palace have no interest in going forward, they’re here for a 0-0 and they’re on track for it at this rate.

Agreed, it's overkill having 3 CMS when palace have no interest - or ability, to attack 

We're playing Palaces game currently. Slow, foul central and frustration. Wouldn't be surprised to see a red this second half. This is the kind of day where you just need one good moment from someone to get you the win. 

2 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

I’ve been one of Willian’s critics and recently I changed my mind. Very recently I’ve changed back to type he’s sh*t. 

To be fair, quite a few players are not playing well today. Really lacking creativity in midfield and up front. 

1 minute ago, Davey Baby said:

Kepa poor with his distribution a couple of times. The last time, with Zouma, Dean blew for a foul, and we got away with it. Dean will be kicking himself for that.

Pulisic looks confident. Not an awful lot to shout about. We're sleepwalking. We need to go for the jugular and play with a lot more urgency.

Thoguht that was Zouma's fauly, not Kepa. The ball wasn't exactly far from him, but he took his eye off it.

1 minute ago, Kev56 said:

I’ve been one of Willian’s critics and recently I changed my mind. Very recently I’ve changed back to type he’s sh*t. 

I disagree. He is a quick and attack-minded player, with plenty of goals on his score sheet. He is not perfect, but definitely not bad.

2 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

Completely wrong here Davey, Kepa's passing this game has been superb. 

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Kante has been poor for me, far to slow in possession and slows us down compared to what Jorginho have given us this season.

I feared this would happen, but I still think he's been good, not poor. 

However, Jorginho would've been more suited for this game. 

I wrote in my prediction that we would be in the lead by the 35' mark, but CHO isn't playing! Palace wants us to get the ball wide but Mount isn't as good wide as CHO and Pulisic cuts inside every single time! Feel like Lampard should have started with CHO this game, specially since he did start with James!

2 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

We're playing Palaces game currently. Slow, foul central and frustration. Wouldn't be surprised to see a red this second half. This is the kind of day where you just need one good moment from someone to get you the win. 

Might actually make us more likely to win if we go down to 10 men. It might encourage Woy to get his players to leave their camp in their own 18 yard box.

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

I disagree. He is a quick and attack-minded player, with plenty of goals on his score sheet. He is not perfect, but definitely not bad.

Woah there fella, he's been better this season, but plenty of goals?! Absolutely not 

If I was Frank, I'd look to bring on Michy and CHO for Abraham and Willian around the hour mark.

Michy is an x-factor and since we're crying out for more creativity, I think CHO can go some way to addressing this.

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

I wrote in my prediction that we would be in the lead by the 35' mark, but CHO isn't playing! Palace wants us to get the ball wide but Mount isn't as good wide as CHO and Pulisic cuts inside every single time! Feel like Lampard should have started with CHO this game, specially since he did start with James!

Agree kind of, Willian isn't trying to get behind their fullback or stretching them, he's putting all that responsibility on James. But that is Willian for you he plays very centrally even when he's out wide. 

I can see CHO coming on for him in a bit. 

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Callum has been crap the last couple of appearances and his work rate hasn’t been great either. Both the players you mention are more deserving of starting than he is at the moment.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Callum has been crap the last couple of appearances and his work rate hasn’t been great either. Both the players you mention are more deserving of starting than he is at the moment.

He has been poor but he's more suited at the moment I think, we need to stretch them wider and get another player making runs, whereas Willian and Mount are playing deep and central.