Sign in to follow this  
Jezz

Sander Berge

Remember the last player we signed from Genk?

This guy won't be anywhere near as good, lets avoid names like these and actually go for proven world class players. Gone are the days where we sign young fraudsters with nothing but a bit of potential based on half a season

2 hours ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

Remember the last player we signed from Genk?

This guy won't be anywhere near as good, lets avoid names like these and actually go for proven world class players. Gone are the days where we sign young fraudsters with nothing but a bit of potential based on half a season

So you've seen him play a lot then?

20 minutes ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

Seen enough to know if we sign him, he'll be straight sent into the loan system

Sure you have. 

38 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ah right. Is this that muppet? 

Well.... he's previously said he doesn't understand the reference [to playdayouf] and that he's not aware of any past-banned members. But he did report me for posting a virus via a dodgy link, either the prykke/tallywhacker/c or the prykke/tallywhacker/grabber, I forget offhand,  chube that I am.

But is he that muppet? Of course he bloody is.

29 minutes ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

No idea what you're on about but okay.

Something does stink in here though, stinks of n***ery

Like hell you don't. 

And who are you calling a nonce you prize twat?

Edited by Upsetter

23 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Youtube clips don't count, champ.

I watch a lot of football, probably more than you champ.

Don't think we should be signing a young bum from a bummy league, no chance he makes it into our first team and there's a 99% chance he'll be out on loan if he joins us.

We shouldn't be making trash signings like this again... We have been doing the same crap for over a decade now and on the whole it has been a massive failure. This pattern of us signing a young player who gets sent out on loan to a crappy team in a crappier league because he showed a bit of potential is ludicrous. How has that worked for the current players we have out on loan? Did it work well for Piazon? Nathan? Pantic? Nope none of these, not to mention the countless trash we managed to offload in the summer if were players similar to that.

So yeah, no thanks to this trash anymore. Lets just go big and spend on proper world stars instead of hoping for a gem by scouring gutter leagues. We have enough talent coming out fro the youth system that we don't need to be signing young unproven players anymore.

43 minutes ago, DisposeOfDeadwood said:

I watch a lot of football, probably more than you champ.

Don't think we should be signing a young bum from a bummy league, no chance he makes it into our first team and there's a 99% chance he'll be out on loan if he joins us.

We shouldn't be making trash signings like this again... We have been doing the same crap for over a decade now and on the whole it has been a massive failure. This pattern of us signing a young player who gets sent out on loan to a crappy team in a crappier league because he showed a bit of potential is ludicrous. How has that worked for the current players we have out on loan? Did it work well for Piazon? Nathan? Pantic? Nope none of these, not to mention the countless trash we managed to offload in the summer if were players similar to that.

So yeah, no thanks to this trash anymore. Lets just go big and spend on proper world stars instead of hoping for a gem by scouring gutter leagues. We have enough talent coming out fro the youth system that we don't need to be signing young unproven players anymore.

So basically you watch youtube clips and play fifa.

Seemed to work alright for De Bruyne and Lukaku from the same league.

On 29/11/2019 at 11:07, RIP Mourinho said:

So basically you watch youtube clips and play fifa.

Seemed to work alright for De Bruyne and Lukaku from the same league.

Haven't played or bought a Fifa since Fifa 15 and don't watch all that much Youtube, so a big yikes there for you.

Good logic picking 2 of VERY few players who actually turned out good because of it. And even then, they were loaned out to fairly big clubs in a top league where they got good game time, which I am perfectly fine with.

So you've basically missed my point completely unless you see Sander Berge breaking into a top team and becoming a regular starter for them in a year, which is laughable