loz

Post transfer ban focus

On 25/11/2019 at 08:18, Bonzodog29 said:

I would say the person we need in most is whoever does the scouting for Leicester... look at the players they have bought in for the fees they pay and then way their value rockets... who had heard of Kante, Mahrez or Soyuncu before they went there? 

To be fair Everton tried that exact strategy that and ended up spending over £50m on Bolasie, Schneiderlin and Ashley Williams.

Admittedly it was the same bloke who scouted Zola so I suppose they can't really be blamed...

Center Back:

Incoming: World Class CB like Romagnoli/Koulibaly/Skrnier and maybe Ake as well

Outgoing: Zouma, Rudiger, Christensen

Left Back: 

Incoming: Chilwell? Not ideal, but can't really think of many other signings at the moment, 70m is very steep though. Emerson is a good backup option to have.

Outgoing: Alonso.

Center Midfield:

Incoming: We don't need anyone coming in.

Outgoing: Barkley

Wingers:

Incoming: Sancho, Neres, Ziyech (Not all 3, but if we can get Sancho + 1 of the other 2 that'll be perfect)

Outgoing: Willian, Pedro

Forwards:

Incoming: Struggling to think who we can have here to provide competition for Tammy. Id go with someone like a Dembele, but its tough to say who can lead the line atm.

Outgoing: Giroud, Bats

These are just the options in our first team squad, we need to dispose of some more deadwood currently out on loan like Bakayoko and Stanny. Think the youth we have currently out could do with another season or 2 at higher levels to get ready for first team action. Gallagher is playing exceptional right now, and i think if he was to get a season in the prem next year and playing regularly, he could become one hell of a player for us the following season

Buy back Marcin Bulka to add to the goalkeeping options. Pissed me off that Sarri never gave him a chance after he looked very good in pre-season.

Buy back Nathan Ake to add to the defensive options at centre back and left back, and sell either Alonso or Emerson, or even both if Frank fancies young Maatsen as a back up. Ake would give us better aerial presence at both ends for corners etc.

Buy Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to add some height and muscle to the midfield options, and sell Barkley.

Buy Jack Grealish to add to the wing and dead ball delivery options, and sell Pedro. Sancho is I think too expensive now, plus not sure he has the right attitude.

In attack, I'm struggling to think of anyone who would be available who would be a better option than Batshuayi, so he stays for now. Sell Giroud. <EDIT: Memphis Depay maybe ? has he sorted himself out in his mid 20s ?

Edited by Sexyfootball