coco

Chelsea v West Ham Utd (PL) Sat 30th Nov 15:00 GMT

I actually think Giroud would have been more useful coming on now as a late sub, with all the balls we‘ve been putting into the box. I think Frank got this one wrong.

Edited by bluedave

Hope Tammy gets back sooner than later or it’s going to be a long December 

Poor today like Sarri ball at its worst. 

As soon as they scored my heart sank, roll on Weds and hopefully a better performance away. 

Frank needs to take these lads and make them take crosses on the training ground, and do nothing else until they get the idea, we get undone with good crosses regularly you would think we would see the value in them, piss poor deliveries consistently 

Just now, Gol15 said:

Frank messed up a bit this game. I don't understand the subs part from knowing that he will always sub off Jorginho.

Our midfield is a bit problematic, and it will get worse once RLC is fit. 
As for Jorginho there is a debate there to be had in the future about what he offers against teams who sit deep.

3 minutes ago, bluedave said:

I actually think Giroud would have been more useful coming on now as a late sub, with all the balls we‘ve been putting into the box. I think Frank got this one wrong.

As reactionary as it might sound after that performance I don't think Giroud should ever play again, he looks way out of his depth and can't keep up with the pace of the game. Hope to see a January exit. 

Every now and then we're going to get games like this. Frank and the lads have been brilliant so far this season, let's not forget that. We started the season with not too much expectation and to be honest, so far I think we've exceeded anything we may have realistically hoped for in August, so stay calm, expect a few bumps in the road and give Frank and his young team the realistic amount of time they need. KTBFFH.

Just now, General said:

Hope Tammy gets back sooner than later or it’s going to be a long December 

Poor today like Sarri ball at its worst. 

As soon as they scored my heart sank, roll on Weds and hopefully a better performance away. 

He won't make a single bit of difference in games like today. The whole team has been terrible.

Just now, forbzy said:

I think this game shows we are still a work in progress. We need to be more concerned about holding on to top 4 position than worrying about those above us.

Top 4 is gone IMO, Tottenham are just 6pts behind. I can see that gap disappearing before we play them.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

He won't make a single bit of difference in games like today. The whole team has been terrible.

Well you can argue he and Michy would have had more effort and energy in the first half and we could have scored back then. Giroud missed out on every cross and he was invisible the rest of the time.