Chelsea v West Ham Utd (PL) Sat 30th Nov 15:00 GMT

Except is just 19 and still learning the game
I get that and I know it sounds a bit harsh. There is just something that nags me about him, just a gut feeling to be honest. He doesn't play like I'd expect a 19 year old to. You expect young players to sometimes bad calls or maybe get overawed occasionally. However you also expect a young winger to really want yo take players on, prove themselves and make a name for themselves. I don't really see that in CHO

10 minutes ago, loz said:

Got to be honest Coco, when there was all the fuss about CHO not signing a new deal and a big money offer there for him I was alll for accepting it (obviously that was before the transfer ban)

I'm not convinced by him at all. Not saying Willian or Pedro are the answer either but nothing I see from CHO so far makes me think any differently to what I did bank then.

Bayern Munich, Chelsea, and myself disagree. Get Willian out the way and give Callum a proper go down the right, lets see where we go, Willian?.....weve don e that one now, he is what he is,

Bayern Munich, Chelsea, and myself disagree. Get Willian out the way and give Callum a proper go down the right, lets see where we go, Willian?.....weve don e that one now, he is what he is,
I would do exactly the same coco. Just not convinced he will become the player we'd all love to see him become.

West Ham put a shift in today, throwing  themselves at the ball and numbers in defence. Similar game in many ways to the Valencia defeat. We’re a top team still and pushed West Ham to the end but our lack of quality up front showed once again against stubborn defending. Got to learn fast as we know what tactics Villa, Lille and Bournemouth will adopt. 

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

I don't think it is gone just that we need to play better, that game in December now takes on a big significance.

I'm not even thinking about it any more. If we are truly on a path to a much better and brighter future, with a homegrown team of quality young stars, then i would want us pulling up stumps now and working out why the hell we fcked this up and make sure it doesn't happen again. Pelligrini is a dead man walking, thats how sh!t they are. Before thinking about top four and CL etc, i think we need to have a forensic review of this game. Hopefully the answer is just to drop Giroud and Pedro,again. Hopefully these selections underpinned this result, but there may well be more to it as this has been comign recently as has been mentioned elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

I'm not even thinking about it any more. If we are truly on a path to a much better and brighter future, with a homegrown team of quality young stars, then i would want us pulling up stumps now and working out why the hell we fcked this up and make sure it doesn't happen again. Pelligrini is a dead man walking, thats how sh!t they are. Before thinking about top four and CL etc, i think we need to have a forensic review of this game. Hopefully the answer is just to drop Giroud and Pedro,again. Hopefully these selections underpinned this result, but there may well be more to it as this has been comign recently as has been mentioned elsewhere.

We need to have a game plan when Tammy is not fit, today illustrated that needs some work.

Off topic a bit, but our home support I have to say is pathetic at times, team performance not good, but Christ our support at home, really need to improve everywhere in ground. Sorry if I offend anyone but us match going fans really have to look in the mirror, 3pm KO Saturday London derby and an atmosphere like that

other than first 20 minutes we were way off our usual self in the attack area. we could play for ages and never going to score. same as against City 2nd half.  It is evident now that Olivier  just cannot play when we are chasing a goal and Pedro shouldn't be playing at all. I am concerned of Willian and  CHO who obviously lost their magic from the first third of this season.  still thorn what to think about our most precious asset Kant, hope he finds his ground back soon. 

and in usual Chelsea refereeing fashion we concided a goal seconds after when we should have been given a pen. 

1 hour ago, coco said:

whereas Willian has a free pass into the team every week despite his lack of goals,assists, crosses finding a blue shirt, key passes, you know all the things an attacker should be notching up.

As opposed to what, CHO looking like a young Messi every time he gets on the pitch? Let's be honest, Frank made a point of trusting young players and not paying attention to names, his choices are based on merit. Is Willian a frustrating an inconsistent player? Yes. And he doesn't get a free pass but the truth is, he's done better for the team so far this season and that's the reason he's a starter and CHO isn't.

Edited by abramovich
1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

It's the same story with Willian though. He's poor, then he has a purple patch to make people forget, then he goes back to being poor. He's gone back to producing one or two decent performances in 10.

We have been repeating ourselves for 7 seasons now, I'm bored of it. 

Unless CHO proves to be as great as we all hope he is or we sign someone who's a clear upgrade on Willian, what choice do we really have? 

I sympathize with Frank, due to the transfer ban he was stuck with certain players long past their 'sell by' date and couldn't bring anyone in. Although I think he actually rates Willian, at least as a squad option, just like pretty much every CFC manager before him.

47 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Off topic a bit, but our home support I have to say is pathetic at times, team performance not good, but Christ our support at home, really need to improve everywhere in ground. Sorry if I offend anyone but us match going fans really have to look in the mirror, 3pm KO Saturday London derby and an atmosphere like that

It's the same all over the country. When a team is struggling at home, the supporters go quiet. The fans just become anxious the more the longer the game goes on. The stadium was bouncing in the first 20 minutes.