Sign in to follow this  
bluehaze

Scarf

I bought this scarf from a clothes company a couple of years ago but I haven't worn it as I thought it's a bit to QPR. But now with the blue socks we wear I'm thinking about wearing it so question is if you saw someone wearing it would you think that geezer is a Chelsea fan or not ?. I'm incredibly paranoid that people would think I'm not a Chelsea fan although I could put a pin badge on it but you'd have to be near me to see it. Pete Townsend wears one on the cover of My Generation I'm not sure he's a football fan but he does come from QPR territory.

Image preview

Edited by bluehaze

Just now, chi blue said:

Think your be fine about people thinking it's s QPR fan scarf, never crossed my mind, a Chelsea lion pin badge will look fine on display on it.

Regarding pin badges, I use to get sick of losing them when the useless backs came off, but then googled pin badge secure backs, and you can order backs where you tighten with a small alum key, bloody amazing they are.

20 hours ago, chi blue said:

Regarding pin badges, I use to get sick of losing them when the useless backs came off, but then googled pin badge secure backs, and you can order backs where you tighten with a small alum key, bloody amazing they are.

Too true about them falling off. Didn’t have a poppy CFC one this year and the match day traders around Fulham Broadway were sold out whenever I mooched around. 

I ended buying one pissed off a bloke I got chatting to in Richmond. He was wearing it along with numerous other badges ( bit of a trainspotter type with Young’s Brewery badges and other weird stuff), sold it to me for a tenner- turns out he bought in the superstore for £ 5 but I never go in there.

Used to like the Union Jack Flag one’s with CFC through the middle in the early 80s, plus yellow and blue/ yellow and green pin badges from similar era.

On 01/12/2019 at 18:33, chi blue said:

Just lost the back off my Chelsea poppy badge so thanks for the info!

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 16:17, bluehaze said:

the-who-my-generation-album.jpg

oddly enough I'm currently reading Roger Daltrey's book  'My Story'!

Nothing to do with Chelsea or the scarf, just thought I'd mention it since 'The Who' picture was posted !