Jack Grealish

forbzy

14 hours ago, SFL82 said:

To be fair I never thought I could ever like cesc...

Me too. He's really good at playing politics though, knows how to conduct himself very well

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2021 at 23:57, TheGreatestGame said:

Grealish is injury prone and doesn't score goals. He was less than impressive in Euro 2020. He seems like he also makes the papers more for his off the pitch activities. Hard pass. 

Is this a joke? He was easily one of the best players in the whole tournament given the minutes he had! Couldnt care less what he does off the pitch, as long as its above board and legal

We need to go hard to try and sign him, first because he's prem proven and a great playmaker and has excellent creativity which we are sorely lacking atm. Our midfield isn't creative at all and we haven't properly replaced Hazard since he left, and Grealish can fill that role quite well I believe

Secondly, it stops City from signing a quality player and if they get him they will walk the league even easier

2 hours ago, junkymunky said:

Is this a joke? He was easily one of the best players in the whole tournament given the minutes he had! Couldnt care less what he does off the pitch, as long as its above board and legal

We need to go hard to try and sign him, first because he's prem proven and a great playmaker and has excellent creativity which we are sorely lacking atm. Our midfield isn't creative at all and we haven't properly replaced Hazard since he left, and Grealish can fill that role quite well I believe

Secondly, it stops City from signing a quality player and if they get him they will walk the league even easier

We have a lot of players that love to occupy the left hand side, Mount, Pulisic, Werner, CHO and usually Grealish plays there so we're fully booked on that part of the pitch as it stands. Just have to further develop those players that we already have. If there is 1 player that we should stop Man City from signing it's Haaland. 

7 hours ago, Gol15 said:

We have a lot of players that love to occupy the left hand side, Mount, Pulisic, Werner, CHO and usually Grealish plays there so we're fully booked on that part of the pitch as it stands. Just have to further develop those players that we already have. If there is 1 player that we should stop Man City from signing it's Haaland. 

Yes, but Grealish is the best of the lot. Also Mount shouldnt play on the wing, and CHO can play on the right, and might also get sold. Pulisic is pretty injury prone so we need another player anyway. 

Grealish is a world class talent, so if we can get him for a reasonable price we should

10 hours ago, junkymunky said:

Grealish did not have a good Euro 2020.Chelsea needs a proven striker and box to box midfiekder, not another winger. Freakish also is injury prone. Hard pass. 

1 hour ago, junkymunky said:

Yes, but Grealish is the best of the lot. Also Mount shouldnt play on the wing, and CHO can play on the right, and might also get sold. Pulisic is pretty injury prone so we need another player anyway. 

Grealish is a world class talent, so if we can get him for a reasonable price we should

Can we stop calling every good player world class. He isn’t even near WC, quality player though

Grealish is pretty good but not what we need now at all. He scores about 6 goals a season, might do better with us, but he doesn’t solve any problems or even necessarily fit our style. And we have an excess of talent in that part of the pitch. 

He would be deadly with a masterful freekick taker in a team. He falls over so ofter you get 3-5 freekicks per game with him. 

Anyway Grealish is a great talent. Any top team would be happy to have him. I just don't think we are after him. 

1 hour ago, ducavis said:

Can we stop calling every good player world class. He isn’t even near WC, quality player though

I would say hes world class, hes one of the best players in the premier league and could get into most teams in the world. 

He easily gets into City's team and our as well, and we're the champions league finalists

57 minutes ago, junkymunky said:

I would say hes world class, hes one of the best players in the premier league and could get into most teams in the world. 

He easily gets into City's team and our as well, and we're the champions league finalists

Mid 20's, not played a single game of European football, not won a single trophy, spent most of his career fighting relegation and winning promotion with Villa and doesn't have a single top 10 finish in the Premier League in his career. Doesn't score enough either. He still has everything to prove at the top level before he can be considered world class.

The majority of our squad are more proven at the top level than Grealish is, but there are only two players in our whole squad I would label world class, Kante and Silva.

Edited by Scott Harris

He definitely is, you need to watch more football. 

He's all about creativity and not so much goalscoring similar to Eden.

No hes not.

He gets into the chelsea team on the left, not sure who you support

Yes, let's throw in a non sequitur portion of doubt about @dkw's allegiance because he disagrees with you.