coco

Everton v Chelsea (PL) Sat 7th Dec 12:30 GMT

At the start of the season we were shooting on sight which was a very welcome change, why have we been trying to pass the ball into the net lately? Infuriating to watch.

At the start of the season we were shooting on sight which was a very welcome change, why have we been trying to pass the ball into the net lately? Infuriating to watch.
Willian is very much in the center of it.

Just now, evissy said:
2 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

Indeed. Get CHO on, his shooting isn't to die for but at least he's doing it every little chance he gets.

Annoying watching that first half.

Azpi has been a complete liability. The players are afraid to shoot for some reason.

We dominated the last 20 minutes so I expect us to score in the second half.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

I knew this game would be like this. Too often we help these teams in terrible form.

Yup, we seem to be the perfect team to play when others are lacking form, it's very frustrating.

We are only playing well in patches and are not sustained enough. Everton are poor and there to be beat but I'm not sure we are up to the job at the moment. 

Last couple league games we’ve just been struggling to find the net. I hope this doesn’t continue but being shut out at home by West Ham was shocking and to only get a 2-1 win against villa was also a bit underwhelming. Had Mount not hit that screamer who knows. I just hope we can start clicking again and scoring when we get these opportunities. 

Zouma marking no one and poor positioning on the goal... midfield not helping by blocking runners... Azpilicueta needs to come off this formation with two right footers playing on the left is hurting us... 

Need to be more direct in the final 3rd, if we try and walk the ball in we’ll struggle to get one goal back let alone the couple we need to turn this game around.

2 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Feel Frank got the team wrong. Need to rotate when there are so many matches.  For me mount doesn’t do enough in attack to warrant leaving Jorginho out. 

He has been the most creative player.. our attack hasn’t been the problem..

5 minutes ago, evissy said:
6 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

He was a key player in our tactics of passing the ball round the edge of the opposition box aimlessly a few years ago