Phipsi the Blue

WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE TO WATCH THE BLUES (APART FROM MONEY)?

Hi Blues,

obviously many of us are having a tough time getting tickets for PL games, not least because of the prices. I was just wondering, what if we didn't have to pay, but there was a possibility to earn it, say by doing charity work for a set amount of hours.

Say Chelsea Football Club wants to (indirectly) support a good cause (charity) and gives away tickets to one of the matches for everyone that completes 100 hours of work for the said cause/charity. Once you reach 100 hours of work for this charity the ticket is yours.

I am asking this, beacuse I recently stumbled over a startup that is trying to connect the dots and coming up with a platform to do a similar thing.

Would any of you Blues be prepared to "earn" your tickets to our matches rather than having to pay for it, like described above?
Let me know your thoughts! Really intrigued to hear!

Best
Philip

I do earn my tickets. I go to work Monday - Friday and use my salary to buy tickets. 

No one in their right mind is doing what is essentially community service for 100 hours for a 90 minute game of football. 

I have a 40 hour working week, occasional overtime, a daily commute that adds up to almost 2 hours, and elderly parents to look out for, it would take me at least 3 seasons to get to 100 hours of community service on top of that. Those with more time or the energy may think it's worth it, though.