Chelsea v Lille (CL) Tues 10th Dec 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

22 hours ago, hephzibah said:

Chelsea are a massively overrated side, they are weak compared to the top sides in pl and cl

Im very sorry everyone for this comment. It was actually during my passtime at work yesterday. I actually came across the comment on Youtube. Someone posted the comment on a Chelsea video on Youtube. I actually wouldnt have written such a thing about Chelsea by myself because it sounds derogatory. However, I posted it on this forum because i believe on this forum, we have mature, reasonable Chelsea fans who know everything about the history of the club and understands all the challenges the club is facing at the moment. All of us agree that with the current squad, we can say that this team is overachieving at the moment. With the young players, the ban etc, we dont have a proper squad that may be able to go all the way in all competitions and compete with the top sides in the pl and the cl. this is why i posted it on this forum. However, since it sounds persimistic, i ought not to have copied it or posted it on this forum in the first place.

Edited by hephzibah

1 hour ago, hephzibah said:

Im very sorry everyone for this comment. It was actually during my passtime at work yesterday. I actually came across the comment on Youtube. Someone posted the comment on a Chelsea video on Youtube. I actually wouldnt have written such a thing about Chelsea by myself because it sounds derogatory. However, I posted it on this forum because i believe on this forum, we have mature, reasonable Chelsea fans who know everything about the history of the club and understands all the challenges the club is facing at the moment. All of us agree that with the current squad, we can say that this team is overachieving at the moment. With the young players, the ban etc, we dont have a proper squad that may be able to go all the way in all competitions and compete with the top sides in the pl and the cl. this is why i posted it on this forum. However, since it sounds persimistic, i ought not to have copied it or posted it on this forum in the first place.

@wallosh why are you on this account ?>@hephzibah , can't you login on your old account ?

Just now, dansubrosa said:

Can we really leave him out while he’s on fire? He’s so so good at the minute he’s pretty much undroppable. Hopefully we will start well enough to be able to take him off early if he needed rest.

Agree yet Frank does make some strange changes occasionally.

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

I've never been so insulted in my life!

Well you’re technically mature in age, as for the rest of it...

57 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I didn’t start it! Munkworth did!

Don’t blame me! I just had to drive to Wimbledon like I’m Lewis Hamilton because @coco told everyone it’s a Wednesday at 09:37 when it’s actually tonight!

7 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Well you’re technically mature in age, as for the rest of it...

Don’t blame me! I just had to drive to Wimbledon like I’m Lewis Hamilton because @coco told everyone it’s a Wednesday at 09:37 when it’s actually tonight!

This is the season of misinformation, false news, and total BS