coco

Chelsea v Lille (CL) Tues 10th Dec 20:00 GMT

1 minute ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

If all results hold... wouldn't we win the group with a better goal difference than Valencia? I see on UEFA's live standings they have Valencia ahead of us. So, I guess I don't know what the damn first tie breaker is

They go by head to head record. 1-0 win to them and 2-2 draw puts them ahead of us. 

If all results hold... wouldn't we win the group with a better goal difference than Valencia? I see on UEFA's live standings they have Valencia ahead of us. So, I guess I don't know what the damn first tie breaker is
They won us so they would go top. If they draw we would top the group with us beating Ajax. Not sure if this is right.

Do the players change into dry clothes at half time ?
No, they have one of those machines you get at fun fairs at the end of the water rides. Pisses off the players who forgot to put a few pound coins in their gym bag

Just now, DP2 said:

Surprised Zouma wears gloves and that Frank allows it.

I don’t get the gloves and short sleeve shirt thing. Either you’re warm or you’re cold, you can’t be both.

Kante has been absolutely superb tonight!
Without any shadow of a doubt the very last player we should ever consider selling. Head and shoulders the consistently world class player in our squad

2 minutes ago, bluedave said:

I don’t get the gloves and short sleeve shirt thing. Either you’re warm or you’re cold, you can’t be both.

Its odd alright. Not saying you cant wear gloves but its a bit strange wearing them playing football.

5 minutes ago, bluedave said:

Think it’s a bit of both.

Yeah terrible opposition needs to be factored in for sure but I am thinking this midfield three all need to play if fit so back to 4-3-3