Chelsea’s potential CL round of 16 opponents:

PSG 🇫🇷
Bayern 🇩🇪
Juventus 🇮🇹
Barcelona 🇪🇸
RB Leipzig 🇩🇪

I’d personally swipe right for the Sarribowl #cfc

Barca or PSG for sure

Despite all our dominance, we made hard work of it again due to poor defending.

Thought Kante and Rudiger were probably our best players. Zouma and Abraham did well as well.

Hudson-Odoi disappoints again with another cameo. He'll be waiting a long time for a start if he keeps performing like that.

4 minutes ago, Sindre said:

We need to hope for RB Leipzig. Only side of those we'll have a chance against.

None of those teams have been convincing at all so far this season. But still, a lot can change until the time comes to play them so fingers crossed we sort our problems out until then.

Edited by cRyptic

7 minutes ago, Sindre said:

We are through. 

But my word, supporting Chelsea this season is a heart-attack waiting to happen.

My heart beat and adrenalin level both reached uncomfortable heights in the end, but I got the result I wanted :laugh2: Looking forward to bitter comments about how refereeing cost Ajax a win in London, and that cost them the next round, lovely lovely lovely :wink:

Edited by Valerie

We were in complete control. Think Frank might have thought this was a team from his playing days, its not and there's work to do.

Keep working and fighting.

Up the Chels.

I think ive just got to get used to seing both fullbacks pushed up to the byline, whilst we 'protect' a slender lead. It seems crazy to me, but we won so im happy.

Pulisic was really in the mood tonight, amd we really stopped playing when he went off. 

Nice to see Rudiger back, him and zouma coukd be a nice combo. 

Emerson should be on corners, i said it after the west ham game, he put one on zouma's head, and at least we look dangerous.

Bring on the knockouts. 

Hope we get a big draw.

Nice win, this season is now already a successful one!

Lille literally scored after the first shot on target, didn't deserve anything.

Jorginho showing how to dictate the tempo whole game, happy to see him back in his normal role. Emerson started with taking corners, really working well.

4 minutes ago, Sindre said:

We need to hope for RB Leipzig. Only side of those we'll have a chance against.

That's a defeatist outlook. The Champions League has had a ton of surprises in recent years so it's weird that some of you would write us off. 

Remember, none of those teams would want to be drawn against us in the next round either, let's use that to our advantage.

4 minutes ago, loz said:

Christ we made hard work of that. That was a second string team from a weak league.

Plus points were seeing Rudiger back, Kante's performance and Abraham chipping on another goal.

Negatives were Lampard bring a little too complacent, another really poor cameo performance by Odoi, and gol getting a hard on because we won with Jorginho despite him offering very little.

Still can't quite work out Franks tactics in most of the games this year, he constantly brings on attacking players when games demand that we manage and defend, Jose was a master at it and I would have thought Frank would have learned a lot from him, but it seems he hasn't and there have been a few games this year where we have dropped points by not seeing out games....anyway onward and upwards...guaranteed to get Juve next round. 

It's so confusing, we look to be playing well most of the game, plenty of possession, some slick passing and yet manage to look about as threatening as a paraplegic coming at you with a sponge. And then we go full Fred Karno's at the back.

I bet quietly Frank is absolutely itching to sign some players.

5 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

That's a defeatist outlook. The Champions League has had a ton of surprises in recent years so it's weird that some of you would write us off. 

Remember, none of those teams would want to be drawn against us in the next round either, let's use that to our advantage.

I agree its a bit defeatist but to be fair we haven't faired too well against big teams this year. Even when we played well against Liverpool, Man Utd, and City to some extent we still lacked that something extra to get us past them. I dont know if we will ever get that something extra but I wouldnt mind getting Leipzig at least in the round 16 before meeting the bigger teams.

Edited by Frankie8Lampard

1 minute ago, loz said:
3 minutes ago, coco said:
my boy got time, more than Michys got.

Go on, force yourself to say it. He was rotten tonight. More pleasure watching GILF videos on xhamster

If we have a bid for him in a few weeks from Liverpool or City for say £40m, would you be happy to sell him to them ?