Kepa
Azpi - Zouma - Rudiger - Emerson
                  Jorginho
Willian - Barkley - Kovacic - Pedro
                  Abraham

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Kante, Mount, Pulisic, Batshuayi, James

Edited by the special one

12 minutes ago, hephzibah said:

Chelsea are a massively overrated side, they are weak compared to the top sides in pl and cl

Not sure if I can take anything you say seriously.

You say at the end of November that with our squad we should comfortably be 2nd in the table.

You now say we're overrated.

You're the one that is overrating us. Clearly.

1 hour ago, hephzibah said:

Chelsea are a massively overrated side, they are weak compared to the top sides in pl and cl

Massively overrated? I'd have to disagree. I don't think this squad was overrated... transfer ban... lost their clear and away best player and the player they relied on to get them out of tough spots. They're leaky defensively. But the defensive side is the last portion to come along. Look at City and Liverpool. We are in the top 4 currently and we have the opportunity to win their Champions League group. I would say, given everything, they are performing properly or even over-performing overall.

8 hours ago, Munkworth said:

CE106467-A2FB-4A11-8D64-A748A7F92048.gif.c3c0b90f80b0b963fba807db746339df.gif
Keep this for future use Val...

Got it !!!

The answer is: ..I'm up for a laugh.

It]s the arrow pointing up that gave it away, im so f**king clever.

Whats the prize ?

9 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Can't take anything for granted, I reckon it will Zouma and Tomori, may as well play Emerson to add an extra threat on the left. I'd rotate CHO for Pullisic, he looked pretty tired, may as well save him for a 20 minutes cameo when we need a goal. We need a fast start, hasn't done that for few weeks now. The longer they hold on, the more we are likely to get into trouble with the dodgy backline.

I don't think Tomori will be available. I gather this info from this tweet

Not sure I would start Rudi either but if Chelsea have a lead & need to solidify that lead, then maybe bringing Der Panzer off the bench is an option for Super Frank. BTW, Lille did defeat Lyon last week on the road. This will be a real challenge tomorrow.

1 hour ago, coco said:

Got it !!!

The answer is: ..I'm up for a laugh.

It]s the arrow pointing up that gave it away, im so f**king clever.

Whats the prize ?

You get to start the thread for the next match. Please clearly state the day, the date and the kick off time as previous posters have been lacking that vital information...

6 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You get to start the thread for the next match. Please clearly state the day, the date and the kick off time as previous posters have been lacking that vital information...

:laugh2: poor coco

6 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

A lot of posters lack vital information, mainly the thick ones with animated avatars.😂

1 minute ago, coco said:

A lot of posters lack vital information, mainly the thick ones with animated avatars.😂

Well it is another confusing one this weekend. Saturday 3pm, what a silly time for a game of football!

11 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

We have yet to win a match this season playing with 3 defensive midfielders.

I don’t see them as three defensive midfielders. Kante has three goals already In the league despite less minutes than mount who has 5 and Willian 2. Kovacic has two goals overall. 
Jorginho provides the structure and stability that was so sorely missing recently. 

11 hours ago, ozboy said:

I don’t see them as three defensive midfielders. Kante has three goals already In the league despite less minutes than mount who has 5 and Willian 2. Kovacic has two goals overall. 
Jorginho provides the structure and stability that was so sorely missing recently. 

Agree they can score yet their nature is defensive.

If you look at our season as a whole this game really has major signifigance to it. Going through a tough group is a success but if we don't go through people will look it as a bit of a failure.

I hope we go through. We need this result to turn this mini-slump around and get that positive feeling back to the squad.