Kai Havertz

mwblue10
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

24 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Now Man city supposedly after him, think they may flex their cash muscles, in a very unabashed way.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I am starting to dislike Manche$ter €ity more than Scouserpool, Manure, Arse-nal, and Spurs (they aren't worthy of a derogatory nickname)

And this might be an even more unpopular opinion, but I think Liverpool is the least offensive out of that lot.  

Edited by TrueBlueSeaFC87

1 hour ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Now Man city supposedly after him, think they may flex their cash muscles, in a very unabashed way.

First they don't get any punishement and then simply continue to outspend everybody like nothing happened...

If they sign Havertz and ManU signs Sancho you could predict the top 3 for the next 3 years in a row.

4 hours ago, Gol15 said:

First they don't get any punishement and then simply continue to outspend everybody like nothing happened...

If they sign Havertz and ManU signs Sancho you could predict the top 3 for the next 3 years in a row.

I know Pep likes his multifunctional player but I can’t see them going for Havertz. They are loaded in the middle of the park and unless they are offloading Jesus which makes little sense in a pandemic upfront also. 

8 hours ago, TrueBlueSeaFC87 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but I am starting to dislike Manche$ter €ity more than Scouserpool, Manure, Arse-nal, and Spurs (they aren't worthy of a derogatory nickname)

And this might be an even more unpopular opinion, but I think Liverpool is the least offensive out of that lot.  

I'd have to agree here... Which seems odd saying it. Man City are nothing but bribing scum in my eyes, who somehow get away with everything.

Liverpool, because of Jurgen Klopp are quite likeable! You just can't hate Klopp and what he's done, but Liverpool still have some of the most braindead fans and some proper c**ts like Robertson on their team which makes them very much disliked still.

7 hours ago, ducavis said:

I know Pep likes his multifunctional player but I can’t see them going for Havertz. They are loaded in the middle of the park and unless they are offloading Jesus which makes little sense in a pandemic upfront also. 

Aguero and Jesus are their only strikers and Jesus has not kicked on. 

They need a CB and a FW before they hire a Havertz. 

35 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

Aguero and Jesus are their only strikers and Jesus has not kicked on. 

They need a CB and a FW before they hire a Havertz. 

In all fairness, Jesus has been pretty good. Its just hard to live upto the ridiculous standard that Aguero has set

9 hours ago, driller97 said:

I'd have to agree here... Which seems odd saying it. Man City are nothing but bribing scum in my eyes, who somehow get away with everything.

Liverpool, because of Jurgen Klopp are quite likeable! You just can't hate Klopp and what he's done, but Liverpool still have some of the most braindead fans and some proper c**ts like Robertson on their team which makes them very much disliked still.

If you combined the management of MCFC and the fans of LFC into one club....... it would be so vile as to almost be another Tottenham.

22 hours ago, TrueBlueSeaFC87 said:

I can go one better, I dont hate spurs!!!!! any club that feels a need to have a sense of outrage when another club gets a rich benefactor and becomes successful as a consequence (i.e liverpool, in particular) gets my vote. Lets not forget some mickey mousers were having a dig at us when they (city ) were taken over saying that they were a club with history. Now theyre just another club on their hate list. Who next Newcastle?

Edited by kennypaul

He'd be perfect in that City squad. 

A midfield of De Bruyne and Havertz with Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus would wreak havoc.

If they found a perfect Fernandinho replacement, that's a pretty scary thought

On 14/07/2020 at 08:45, ducavis said:

Jesus and Aguero are usually just strikers.
Sane is going to Bayern and David Silva is playing his last games so for them to sign Havertz would be a great move for them and a devastating blow for us as we have been the front runner for the most time.

I'm hoping that Havertz sees the big picture in Chelsea, he likes Werner and wants to play with him and we have an exciting squad for the future, I hope that Ballack shows him that our team would be the best destination.

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Sane is going to Bayern and David Silva is playing his last games so for them to sign Havertz would be a great move for them and a devastating blow for us as we have been the front runner for the most time.

I'm hoping that Havertz sees the big picture in Chelsea, he likes Werner and wants to play with him and we have an exciting squad for the future, I hope that Ballack shows him that our team would be the best destination.

If Frank wants Havertz but the board want to spend else where, then it's our own fault for f**king around and not singing off the same hymn sheet. Let's hope we are working hard in the background to get a deal done

1 minute ago, chi blue said:

If Frank wants Havertz but the board want to spend else where, then it's our own fault for f**king around and not singing off the same hymn sheet. Let's hope we are working hard in the background to get a deal done

I hope so too.

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I think Rudiger will play quite a big part here, he already helped get Werner over! Now with Werner and Rudiger both here, he's more likely to come here.

As much as i want Havertz. If it means us being stuck with the same hopeless defence and goal keeper i would have to pass. Havertz and some defensive signings would be great, but for a team competing for 3rd to have conceded 4 more goals than 14th place Crystal Palace i would comfortably say that defensive signings would be far more beneficial than spending 90m on someone to fill one of our stronger positions.

10 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

As much as i want Havertz. If it means us being stuck with the same hopeless defence and goal keeper i would have to pass. Havertz and some defensive signings would be great, but for a team competing for 3rd to have conceded 4 more goals than 14th place Crystal Palace i would comfortably say that defensive signings would be far more beneficial than spending 90m on someone to fill one of our stronger positions.

Have you read anywhere that signing Havertz will stop us signing defenders? Everything ive read from the likes of matt law, say will go for left back, centre back and goalkeeper, aswell as havertz. 

Window isnt even open yet. 

11 hours ago, Jackbuchanan said:

Transfer window hasn't even opened yet, its not like if we sign Havertz we won't be looking to strengthen defence! We have plenty of time and resources.

If this was a few years ago, we'd have signed nobody and had no real links until deadline day!