Kai Havertz

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Oh my gosh, we are building the foundations for the next 7-8 years with these transfers. Let's just hope we don't find another Jose to sell them for a single title. These guys are better than Mata, De Bryune , Salah and Lukaku at the time. 

We can face any team in Europe with this team. But without Declan Rice, some teams like PSG, Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid, City, Utd may still beat us. Please let's truly be a force in Europe, I don't think it is beyond our power now, just to buy Declan Rice. If lower half teams in the premier league can buy Barkley and Jorginho, we can use the money to buy Declan Rice. We can be a force in Europe again.

If we protect our goalkeeper from the midfield, we may not need a new goalkeeper. He may not have much to do.

Chelseafc.png

Edited by hephzibah

3 minutes ago, hephzibah said:

We can face any team in Europe with this team. But without Declan Rice, some teams like PSG, Bayern, Liverpool, Madrid, City, Utd may still beat us. Please let's truly be a force in Europe, I don't think it is beyond our power now, just to buy Declan Rice. If lower half teams in the premier league can buy Barkley and Jorginho, we can use the money to buy Declan Rice. We can be a force in Europe again.

Chelseafc.png

I love Mount, he has to be in the team.

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I love Mount, he has to be in the team.

Love alone cannot qualify him to be in the team. Let's not overrated Mount. He's good. But he can slowly ease himself into the team, from the bench or starting at times in the FA cup. But he can still be coming in off the bench. 

Don't forget Chelsea is a big team and I think in the Chelsea versus Bayern match at Stamford bridge last season, the one we lost I think 3 nil, it's like I saw that Mount was not up to that high Champions league standard. 

So it's not too much for him to be coming from off the bench.

Edited by hephzibah

6 minutes ago, hephzibah said:

Love alone cannot qualify him to be in the team. Let's not overrated Mount. He's good. But he can slowly ease himself into the team, from the bench or starting at times in the FA cup. But he can still be coming in off the bench. 

Don't forget Chelsea is a big team and I think in the Chelsea versus Bayern match at Stamford bridge last season, the one we lost I think 3 nil, it's like I saw that Mount was not up to that high Champions league standard. 

So it's not too much for him to be coming from off the bench.

Mount is a starter with Kai.

Mount as an offensive player has zero chance to start over the new signings. This mainly because our midfielders Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho can't score 5 goals combined. Our goals depend on our quarter in front and he has proven that he is not reliable in terms of scoring and assisting. 

But I like Mount as an option right next to Kovacic/Kante. His energy, his speed, stamina, mental and physical toughness can be used quite well for the battles in the middle. But him to start in the quartet? Forget it.