coco

Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 22nd Dec 16:30 GMT

What a first half, total domination. Brilliant display from the lads so far, please keep it up!

Taylor has been absolutely ridiculous, good to see VAR overturning his abysmal decision. Also, the c**t Alli literally jumped on Kovacic's back and they both got yellows? Are you f**king kidding me?

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

Just imagine if there was no VAR, that would be one of the worst decisions in years, easily of the season. 

I'm still stunned... 

I would have flew into a rage if I wasn't so sure that VAR would turn it over. Not even the VAR team could f**k that up.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

I would have flew into a rage if I wasn't so sure that VAR would turn it over. Not even the VAR team could f**k that up.

You can never be sure of anything these days, after the Mike Dean decision on the Watford penalty you really can't. And Spurs get away with everything when it comes to VAR. 

Just now, Brutos said:

I hope Franks laying into them making sure they DO NOT take their foot of the accelerator

We do need to hit the brakes a bit though, the only problem was after 35minutes when we had the ball up front and suddenly lost it making a counter attack for them.

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

That Willian is dogsh*te. I know this because some footballing genius in here told me, over and over again.

I've been a critic this season but he has been head and shoulders above everyone this game, he's making everything tick. When he's on form he's on form. 

5 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Just imagine if there was no VAR, that would be one of the worst decisions in years, easily of the season. 

I'm still stunned... 

How is he allowed to ref EPL games in the first place?

The referee is a f*cking CLOWN. Never mind giving the free kick to them, that could have been a red card! Jesus Christ.

Alonso, very solid so far. He makes such a good wing back, probably one of the best. Such a shame he’s a terrible left back.

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

I've been a critic this season but he has been head and shoulders above everyone this game, he's making everything tick. When he's on form he's on form. 

Wasn't you mate - you're usually pretty fair in your analysis - always ready to give credit when it's due.