coco

Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 22nd Dec 16:30 GMT

Frank Lampard was a genius today. Actually I said it on this forum that Jorginho should be dropped, has everybody seen that Kante, Kovacic and Mount will offer more to us than Jorginho? 

Mount replacing Pulisic in the front three was a tactical masterclass from Lampard, I think that is the way forward this season. 

Today's formation is the formation we need for the team going forward. I hope Rudiger does not have injury again. 

About Willian, he deserves more respect from Chelsea fans all around the world. He's a very explosive player, he likes the ball moving every time, because of that, in some matches where he was a little bit tired, he literally gives the ball away to the opponents because he likes to kick the ball and run after it. 

He's the best player at Chelsea presently, that explains why the club gave him No 10 jersey, he's a very good player. 

51 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Has anyone got that pic of Lamps celebrating the pen in front of Mou, sorry if its posted already

There's a picture of Frank celebrating in front of Mourinho? I want I want I want!!

21 minutes ago, dkw said:

Distinct lack of the usual gobsh*tes on social media etc having an opinion on racism, yet when a chelsea fan did it within minutes he had been found guilty and had his life destroyed. Very odd. 

You're right but equally Sky are overdoing it a bit, almost like they are the beacons of truth and justice without an agenda.

Neville and Souness know the game, even though I dont like Souness he was a player and knows the score.

It would be great to just park it, get on the pitch and we'll sort it out.

Watching Motd...not sure who is doing the vice commentary but I think he said the only way you cant give the penalty is because his hand comes in contact with his face.

Thats like saying the nuclear meltdown wasn't our fault because you were born here.

Mad stuff.

3 minutes ago, coco said:

I doubt Rudiger thinks that.

Sorry mate, you're right, I just think there's an agenda to sort it out instead of doing something.  Look back at my posts, first thing I said when it started during the game 

Old White sh*t Lane or New White sh*t Lane it’s always Three Point Lane to the Pride of a London.

The only negative today was it should have been 0-4. Agent Jose working his magic, once a Blue always a Blue
Hoddle know's were he can stick his big club.They ain't even a Big Club in Norf London lets be honest Arsenal, Arsenal Reserves and Arsenal Ladies are in front of them.

Lets be honest we have to accept there is a racism problem in football and society. Every club has moron fans. At Chelsea we have our share, one of biggest critics and Tottenham fans, it’s sad but Tottenham fans are without question almost the worst. But even the media love in with them can no longer hide how vile their fans are. Their Racsit and homophobic treatment of Sol Campbell over the years. Banana throwing at Arsenal player. 
For once I’m happy that our wonderful club isn’t being dragged through the gutter.

Brilliant performances today!

Everyone played their part but special props to Willian (MOTM).

Best performance of the season for me for so many reasons.

Lamps outclassed Mourinho today, bringing on Jorginho when they went down to 10 men to come on and pass around them was the move that guaranteed we wasn’t going to slip up.

Lastly, I still can’t believe the ref was actually going to give Spurs a free kick rather than a penalty!

watched the replay. Such a composed performance! Have we found the formula for playing ‘top’ teams? ‘Top’ coz gotta say - they were really unimpressive. Could the mourinho honeymoon be over already? I think Tottenham have made a big mistake, but it would be foolish to rule them out of the fourth place battle for this season yet. MOTM - since I’m always defending Willian on here and think he’s our best forward by some distance anyway, am going for a split between Alonso and Kante. And on the subject of Kante, can we now put to bed the idea that he was somehow responsible for our recent poor run of form? 

Credit to Frank he got the tactics spot on and the players executed them superbly.

Credit to our defenders who did not give spurs a sniff. Made it an easy day for Kepa.

Credit to Alonso on another game he was involved in that we won. In a back 4 he is vulnerable but at wingback he is a real asset. In either case he is light years more useful than Emerson.

Credit to our midfield for dominating theirs.

Credit to the forwards for tireless work from start to finish.

Credit to Willian for a really top draw performance.

Credit to the whole team on showing the effort and desire we have sorely missed of late. 

As Frank said this was one game. Not getting carried away we need to repeat it. Again. And again.

Fantastic performance and best victory we've had this season considering the nature and difficulty of the opponent, and the fact that Mourinho is in charge of Spurs now.

Credit to Willian for scoring a double. He was my man of the match but a lot of other players could easily put their hand for up MOTM as well.

I think it's evident that we play better when we have three at the back. As someone mentioned earlier, Alonso is an asset to the team when we adopt this formation.

Spurs will always be SCUM! The way their supporters conducted themselves was a disgrace.

9 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

From BBC:

"Since Mourinho's first game in charge of the club, no Premier League team have conceded more goals than Spurs across all competitions (14 - joint-most, along with Arsenal). "  

That might just be the most hilarious statistic I have ever heard 🙂

Cheers for that stat:biggrin:

5 hours ago, loz said:
5 hours ago, stevo said:
Mourinho is a Bitter c**t. He will never be the best manager that ever lived.  

Just the best manager we've ever had. At least so far

Best ever or one with the most financial backing relative to the competition ever? 

5 hours ago, loz said:
6 hours ago, stevo said:
Mourinho is a Bitter c**t. He will never be the best manager that ever lived.  

Just the best manager we've ever had. At least so far

Yep, there's no denying he's our best manager ever statistically speaking.

Though my wish is to see Frank surpass him 😉