coco

Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 29th Dec 14:00 GMT

6 minutes ago, loz said:

Have to say having watched the Jorghino foul again when Souness was discussing it I changed my mind about it being a clear yellow. That said at full speed it looked blatant. And it was no more of a tug than the penalty claim on Abraham.

So in conclusion, and having applied a complex algorithm I come to the scientific conclusion 'f**k you gooners'

Well, if you put it that way, its like saying it was not much of a fire than what happened at Notre Dame in Paris.

Well, if you put it that way, its like saying it was not much of a fire than what happened at Notre Dame in Paris.
I burnt my house down after that. Yet I didn't see countries raising 1bn to repair my home! One rule for religious nuts in France, another for a sheep worrier in Scotland. Double standards!

Yes, but it will not take 50 years to rebuild your house, Loz.    I hope you are not blaming your sheep for the house fire.

P.S.  Everytime my wife sees your avatar, she says that is the spitting image of you.  I think she is right.

Missed the first half and by the sounds of it, I did not miss anything other than change of tactics 😀

Second half and especially the last 30+ minutes, we dominated the game. Lampety’s pass through to Tammy should have been a goal. Not sure why he took so long to shoot and allow Luiz time to get over for the block. Overall, Lamptey was solid and fast. Looked better than Emerson.

We attacked well in the second half and went right at them. You can tell the lads were focused and giving it their all.

Very happy Tammy got his goal later. What a blue celebration at the Emirates. Love SFL’s reaction. It’s as if he is still on the pitch.

Nice to win at Spurs and Arsenal within 7 days. Just have to do something about those home matches vs relegation fodder.

Its another Blue weekend in London mates!! Celebrate!!

Come on you Chelsea!! 

Yes, but it will not take 50 years to rebuild your house, Loz.    I hope you are not blaming your sheep for the house fire.
P.S.  Everytime my wife sees your avatar, she says that is the spitting image of you.  I think she is right.
She says the same about yours.

28 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

missed the last 20 minutes due to technical failures....f**k seems I missed the best part...Well done Frank for turning it around...need to keep the winning streak of one alive against Brighton.

It's alright mate, you didn't miss much... 

17 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

I dont understand this Chelsea team , we beat Ajax, Spurs and Arsenal in their own backyard but we let Southampton, West ham and Bournemouth beat us a Stanford Bridge 🤷‍♀️

I think unfortunately we cannot score against defensive sides, the Jorgy goal was a bit of a fluke and then the game opened up as Arsenal chased the game and we hit them on the counter attack.

In other words, crisis averted yet more work to do for Frank and Jody.

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

I think unfortunately we cannot score against defensive sides, the Jorgy goal was a bit of a fluke and then the game opened up as Arsenal chased the game and we hit them on the counter attack.

In other words, crisis averted yet more work to do for Frank and Jody.

Yes, we seem to really struggle against teams that just sit back and allow us the ball. 

Poor first half tactics could have cost us dear. Fortunately Lamps and Jody acted quickly enough to stop the rot. Second half we were dominant, perhaps lucky to not get Jorghino sent off and fortune favoured us with the keeper missing the cross. A good 3pts, we urgently need a left back though if we are to build on this win in the second part of the season.

55 minutes ago, coco said:

35 minutes we stopped the haemorrhage, 65 mins we started believing we could win, you could feel the change.

Very accurate.

Although before we got that first goal I was thinking it was gonna be another game without a goal. Tammy wasn't firing on all cylinders today and Mount wasn't getting into goal scoring positions and this side desperately needs some more options. At 0-1 I was thinking what is most important, a new left-back, a better centre back who can also pass the ball or another striker?

So happy with the victory and 3 points and I think we deserved it but still much work to be done.