coco

Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Tue 21st Jan 20:15 GMT

4 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

It's been a dogsh*t performance against 10 men. 

No c**t is trying out there 

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

It's 10 men... 

Remember when we played against this lot with 10 men under Jose? We smashed them 6-0, they've been playing with 10 men for over an hour, it's pitiful to play like this. 

What is Lampard to do? Sub himself on and score. The players need to take some f**king accountability. We had the chances to win the game. The fact the players didn’t take them is on them. Lampard made changes to win the game, went two up front. Brought on Mount and Barkley two more attacking midfielders. Kepa can’t save anything but our alternative is an aging Willy. Kante slopping is that lampards fault too? Calling for his head is embarrassing.

people were saying top 10 was success at the start of the season and now there’s people wanting his head when we’re in the top 4. A bit of perspective.

Where was our killer instinct when we were 1-0 up against 10 men? We played our best football before Luiz got sent off, i'm just astonished. 

The lads need to douse their bollocks in pepper spray to make them get a bit bigger for these games. In fact a kick in the balls for everyone on the team is merited after that

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Am so glad am in Vegas and not watching that sh*te show, how can we be one man up and not finish arsenal wtf is wrong with this team.

How's Vegas treating you? 

2 points dropped, we should have won with the advantages we had, but from our performance overall we didn't deserve it, some good spells of play, but far too much complacency, and paid the price for it. Feels disgusting we let the gooners celebrate a point they should never have been allowed to claim, we gave it away to them cheap. Meanwhile another hit to the team confidence, and just really frustrating for us fans.

2 minutes ago, IndianaBlue85 said:

Not for good teams 

So the Barcelona team we beat at the nou camp when Terry got sent off wasn’t a good team? I don’t have many strong opinions but I do here and have zero time for anyone who doesn’t understand the psychology at work here. 

If Lampard never got those two big away wins, he would probably be toast by now, or at least on the chopping block. 

Since the international break the results have been disgusting, and that's because of the constant switching and weird subs. Please tell me he has now seen that Kante is not playing well, because if I hear he had another good performance I'm absolutely done. 

Pile of sh*te.

Not sure what was worse, the awful short corners we kept trying, all the times we tried to do a dozen passes in the box instead of anyone taking it on, the headers straight at the keeper or another demonstration of a defence that was literally non existent for the first goal.

For their second goal Abraham was hobbling around, barely able to walk. Instead of kicking it out and letting him get treatment, we apparently though the best course of action was to have him defend instead... Not that we didn't have 4 or 5 chances just to clear the ball and ease off the pressure.

Terrible tactics and players who are gutless, always wanting to pass to someone else rather than taking on good chances and then forgetting that they also need to defend and overcommiting themselves.

Mfing clown sh*t. 

We were punching well above our weight at #4 and now it's unravelling but the way we're gifting points to all these less fortunate bozos in the league is mind boggling. 

If they were not a man down they'd have walked off with all 3 points. That's how tragic we are. 

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I’m in a bar in Copenhagen and all the bar has cheered a draw away to us. These c**ts are small time. f**k them. Two shots on target and two goals. They are a diddy club and are in our shadow. Up the Chels

What does it say about Kepa? He is the worst keeper in PL for shots/saves ratio. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

What is Lampard to do? Sub himself on and score. The players need to take some f**king accountability. We had the chances to win the game. The fact the players didn’t take them is on them. Lampard made changes to win the game, went two up front. Brought on Mount and Barkley two more attacking midfielders. Kepa can’t save anything but our alternative is an aging Willy. Kante slopping is that lampards fault too? Calling for his head is embarrassing.

people were saying top 10 was success at the start of the season and now there’s people wanting his head when we’re in the top 4. A bit of perspective.

Who's calling for his head? I don't recall any posts wanting him sacked but rather he needs to wake up and stop making the same mistakes game after game 

Just now, Dean said:

So the Barcelona team we beat at the nou camp when Terry got sent off wasn’t a good team? I don’t have many strong opinions but I do here and have zero time for anyone who doesn’t understand the psychology at work here. 

Haha so one game 8 years ago is your proof? Haha I don’t have time for this argument it’s an excuse 

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

It's the gaffers job to motivate the players. Emerson should've been off, I said that as soon as he got a yellow, especially after one of their players got a red. And Emerson was a big reason for both of their goals, complete f**k up on Franks end. And taking Kovacic off instead of Kante? What was that about, Kante looked abysmal out there. 

Not going to fault Franks starting lineup, I agreed with it, but keeping Emerson on was a ridiculous decision. 

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

Who's calling for his head? I don't recall any posts wanting him sacked but rather he needs to wake up and stop making the same mistakes game after game 

Read through some of the posts on this thread and you will find plenty of posts to that extent

We had a good thing going before the International break and ever since Frank started tinkering, the balance and rhythm of the team has been upset. Now I don't even think things will revert back to the way they were if he switched things back. Its going to be a mountain to climb for the rest of the season if we keep playing like this.

1 minute ago, forbzy said:

But it is the same people who wanted Conte out, who wanted Sarri out, and who now are saying Lamps isn't good enough. It is like a broken record and I cannot see it improving if we just keep changing managers, How about we show some patience for once? Lamps hasn't even been given the backing of any signings unlike the previous 2.

I don't think its that so much, as the delay from the bench watching these games slip away...given the last 2-3 months everyone in the ground knows what's coming when we are either 0-0 or even 1-0 up, Frank however clearly doesn't with the subs he makes.  This game should have been put to bed in the first half, blame the players not Frank perhaps for some of the misses, but he made no effort to win the game once Arsenal scored until the last 10 minutes; again with the adrenaline flowing the team completely lost its shape and certainly all the players had a brain fart when Tammy went down...why wasn't Frank screaming to get the ball kicked out of play.  He may be inexperienced Manager but he's not managing the games out....happened at Derby also. 

I was a big believer in Kepa, but he's regressing. Thought he was timid for the first and wasn't in a great starting position for the second. all well and good being decent with the ball at your feet, but if that's the case just stick Jorginho in nets because i reckon he'd save as many as Kepa does. Big Willy time . . . and Caballero should play too

Edited by RMCM

1 minute ago, Wearyourblue said:

I don't see either goal being on Kepa

There's only so long you can ignore the stats though, he's currently the worst keeper in the league statistically, and he had 3 shots against him all 3 went in, it's been story of the season with him. Every set piece it's anxiety central and it's been that way since he has arrived. I'm starting to give up on him now, it's getting ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Lamps didnt cover himself in glory. We over commited for a set piece. Cost us a goal.

5 mins left, why isnt lsmps scrraming at the players to kick the ball out when Abraham was injured, so we get waste a bit of time, evaluate Abraham and set the team up for the last 5/10mins. 

Crazy game management. 

Players have to take responsibility aswell, but if any other manager was in the dug out, he would be getting slaughtered for some of the perfomances this team is trotting out on a regular basis now.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

He was playing against 10 men for more than half an hour.. he should have gone for their throat when we were up instead of reacting after we conceded.. lampard is not a pro active he is reactive as his subs have shown the past weeks.. 

It is obvious that teams have figured out how plan A but he doesn't seem to have a plan B. Just like for like subs