1 hour ago, Zeta said:

People say this every time we get a new sponsor, then they just get used to it after a few months.

People hated Yokohama at first. 

Fact is three are the company that wanted to stump up the cash. I'd rather we went with the company the gives us the most money than the company with the nicest logo. 

On 26/01/2020 at 13:21, Munkworth said:

It’s not designed for Cockney Dave because he won’t pay the ridiculous price to buy it. Our shirts nowadays are aimed at foreign markets (mainly Asia I believe) because that’s where there’s money to be made.

I’m very happy with our FA Cup anniversary shirt this season though, good work there. 

Shame we won't wear the fa cup shirt again. 3rd round only! 

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

We need to remember that our kit will be different again next season. So the next shirt may be designed in a way that makes the 3 look more natural.

You mean, as somebody stated earlier, it’ll have ‘Point Lane’ under it?

3 hours ago, Zeta said:

People say this every time we get a new sponsor, then they just get used to it after a few months.

I agree and I also think that this year's shirt is "weak" so it shouldn't be hard to make a better one.

EPLouapWsAATn4q?format=jpg&name=large

EPLouaqWsAERHqA?format=jpg&name=large

EPLouasXsAAEbUu?format=jpg&name=large

It looks better than this current season's one with both the logo and also written under it. 3 points as usual, thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Gol15 said:

I agree and I also think that this year's shirt is "weak" so it shouldn't be hard to make a better one.

EPLouapWsAATn4q?format=jpg&name=large

EPLouaqWsAERHqA?format=jpg&name=large

EPLouasXsAAEbUu?format=jpg&name=large

It looks better than this current season's one with both the logo and also written under it. 3 points as usual, thanks in advance.

The first and second one I like, I don't like the third one though, it's needs to be yellow or white.

On 25/01/2020 at 01:55, Spiller86 said:

I think it's telling that the amount wasn't announced. May mean it's not bigger than our current deal. If it was bigger you'd think we would have been shouting that from the rooftops.

Just as a question, do 3 exist as a mobile provider in the states and other places now outside the UK? They haven't existed here in Australia for at least a decade.

Sometimes the add ons or benefits are worth more.

For instance as part of the deal 3 have agreed that Yokohama remain a significant commercial partner not something that happens save on rare occasions in addition 3 are installing infrastructure not just restricted to mobile technology.Whats that worth?

Irrespective when these type of deals are announced rarely does the value of the package get put in the public domain. Often when it does we are told what it could be worth not what is actually paid.

Take a look at the Utd  deal with Chevrolet . Failure to qualify for the CL made a huge dent in the sum paid.

Edited by terraloon
  • 3 months later...

Looks better with three written under it that ugly monster munch Republic of Ireland  number 3 is really not pleasant in the eye. 

It doesn’t seem high profile enough, it’s no Samsung that’s for sure but better than autoglass 😁

On 27/01/2020 at 22:11, Scott Harris said:

The first and second one I like, I don't like the third one though, it's needs to be yellow or white.

To be fair we had a red away kit from conception to the early 90’s its a lost tradition I don’t mind seeing it. 

11 hours ago, JM7 said:

I presume that’s not official?

I believe that is unofficial. First time I’ve seen the home and away kits rumored. The third kit was leaked on footy.

I am sure the virus is the cause of the delayed kit releases, as normally we would have made an announcement already and typically wear them for one of the last home matches.

That being said, if BR is correct then I quite like the home and away kits. The third kit isn’t great but we don’t wear our third kit very often anyways. At least they threw it on Ziyech and that badass can make anything look good.