RIP Mourinho

Shirt Sponsor 2020/23

18 hours ago, Munkworth said:

They’re just fan designed ones, they were banging around on Twitter a few weeks ago. 

3rd kit and away kit I've seen strongly rumoured. I imagine they are close to what the real thing will look like. 

3 hours ago, bisright1 said:

3rd kit and away kit I've seen strongly rumoured. I imagine they are close to what the real thing will look like. 

3rd kit yes but the Home & Away are purely fan designed. If only Nike would pay these guys instead of the soulless w**kers who design their kits currently. 

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

3rd kit yes but the Home & Away are purely fan designed. If only Nike would pay these guys instead of the soulless w**kers who design their kits currently. 

The style of the away kit was apparently leaked I thought? I'd seen it somewhere I thought before. 

Either way, I don't really care. The worse the kit looks, the more I end up loving it in 10 years. That third kit will be popular in 2040. 

On 15/05/2020 at 19:36, Gol15 said:

EXkXr9CWoAAEtdZ?format=jpg&name=large

This third kit looks amazingly ugly IMO

When I see this, with "3" on the front, I wanted to yell that Kante is not changing his number... just the number on the front can be confusing... 

On 16/05/2020 at 09:10, Bobbywoodhogan said:

I miss the Adidas kits with the Samsung logo

I miss the Le coq sportif shirt, without any logo from the mid 80's

Posted (edited)

I actually really like this one. Especially the fact that there is no longer any red. The dark collars and trim will actually look quite sharp on the pitch, though I’m sure some will disagree with me there. Of course the sponsor is kind of obnoxious but I can live with it. All in all, Nike did a solid job with this one, very clean.

Edited by mwblue10

Not sure I’m too keen on the design - the black and the “3” look abit weird it hopefully the proper kit will look better. 

Weirdly, this years kit has grown on me and I don’t mind it. 

Feels like an everton kit from early 2000's. 

Wish it had Three. rather than 3 aswell. 

Not keen, i wasnt on this season either, but it actually looked decent on. 

Everton home kit, and Palace away kit!

The 3 logo is sh*t, even worse when it's on a football shirt. Looks like a 5yr. old designed it. Pays the rent though.

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

If we win the treble in shirts sponsored by Three, I'll be a happy man. 

Ok, give you that.

Posted (edited)

15BDD186-4657-4B78-80F1-02E1A72F1EEC.jpeg

Based on this image which looks legit, the 3 logo will be number rather than the words. 

Urgh - the logo is so ugly and cartoon-ish. 

Edited by JM7

15BDD186-4657-4B78-80F1-02E1A72F1EEC.jpeg.36f1a03beee90804efe6259fa998b3ee.jpeg

Based on this image which looks legit, the 3 logo will be number rather than the words. 

Urgh - the logo is so ugly and cartoon-ish. 

Hahaha. What the hell is that monster?!! [emoji23]
Please don’t tell me that his will be our 3rd outfit? [emoji23]
Who designed this and thinks. ‘Well now I did a great job! Those matching colours floating so perfect’. I can understand that one person might have some weird taste. But are all the ones in the marketing team approving this must also be colour blind? [emoji23]
Perfect T-Shirt to buy after losing a bet.

On 28/06/2020 at 16:19, Phillip said:

I don’t think 3 operates in the US, right?

Doesn't matter, its an ugly ass design; no one in the US going to buy that.

These are horrible designs, the company logo is horrible, next year there will be more.

It's today's football.
Business.
With incompetents behind the wheel.

That fans, now simply customers, have allowed everything and agree to pay a small fortune for a football shirt to advertise any brand on the streets ...
Well, everything was and is allowed, customers eat whatever they put on the table.

What are you on about? So a company logo is a bit larger on a shirt. That logo buys you Werners and Ziyechs. I think that 3 doesn't look particularly good but that company is part of Chelsea now. Football is a business as many other things. Go watch something else if you have a problem with it.

The logo is fine, I'm just glad it isn't some betting company. The white goes well with the blue, and think it will be the same size as per the third kit pic above.

The third kit is pretty nasty, stick to black in future, or even a retro grey with orange trim 😁

6 hours ago, haviet1 said:

Doesn't matter, its an ugly ass design; no one in the US going to buy that.

That is quite a statement. Can I query what data you are using to arrive at this conclusion? 

The logo is fine, I'm just glad it isn't some betting company. The white goes well with the blue, and think it will be the same size as per the third kit pic above.

The third kit is pretty nasty, stick to black in future, or even a retro grey with orange trim [emoji16]
In all honesty every company have their skeletons on their closets. But I am also glad it is not betting.

I think the kit looks alright in that banner outside the Bridge. It is very plain although that 3 is huge.

The only benefit of  being sponsored by a betting company is that kids kits should be logo free.

2 hours ago, Malcolm9 said:

The third kit is pretty nasty, stick to black in future, or even a retro grey with orange trim 😁

I don't understand why our 3rd kit isn't the exact same style but yellow instead of red. That would have been a throwback to one of my favourite kits - the yellow 97 away kit. 

It feels like someone had that idea and then someone else changed it from red to yellow. 

4 hours ago, mclovin83 said:

That is quite a statement. Can I query what data you are using to arrive at this conclusion? 

You will just have to wait for the sales numbers to come in. That 3rd jersey is just simply unattractive, to put it nicely. The current jersey is much better.

11 hours ago, evissy said:

What are you on about? So a company logo is a bit larger on a shirt. That logo buys you Werners and Ziyechs. I think that 3 doesn't look particularly good but that company is part of Chelsea now. Football is a business as many other things. Go watch something else if you have a problem with it.

I didn´t comment on the size of the logo, but on its design, which is horrible.
It´s not just my opinion, but a vast majority of opinions, someone received a fortune to draw that 3 that looks like it came out of a talentless child about 10 years old.

I don't agree with today's football, because I fell in love with yesterday's football, the real one.
I continue to watch football, in love with Chelsea, but I completely disagree with the direction that all this has taken.
And will continue taking.
Because it goes for worse, in my perspective, the NBA league will be your wet dream.

The sponsorship of 3 doesn´t pay Ziyech´s or Werner´s but it is an important source of revenue, I don´t underestimate this, but any partnership must be well studied and analyzed.
More than just numbers.
And I don't see much competence in that regard.
It's just my opinion.

The already classic disregard for sportswear brands to clubs and their supporters is no longer an issue.
It seems that they never dedicate more than 20 minutes to work on the theme and without great interest in the history of the club, its fans, aesthetics.
They throw up anything, copy club templates for 100 other clubs, change some colors and that´s it.
And someone gets paid with gold for that sh*t job any teenager would do.

You agree with all of this?
You have every right on speak whatever you want.
To Disagreement and opinion.

I'm not going to send you to see cricket because you like that kind of things.

Cheers.