coco

Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Sat 1st Feb 12:30 GMT

16 minutes ago, STATS said:

He didn't look up to scratch to me. Lost possession and was out of sync. That is why I am wondering if there is more than meets the eye for the selection.

Oh I think there is more going on. Hope he does well. He and Giroud will play a big role if we're finishing top four.

We've had a week to prepare and they are missing there best midfielder, we really need a win here to lift the spirits in the squad, things have gone a little flat lately. 

37 minutes ago, Malcolm9 said:

Christensen isn't slow though.

His pace is really underestimated but he is not as fast as Tomori, Zouma and Rudiger. We do have the fastest set of CB in the league though.

38 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Oh for f**k sakeeeeee... That midfield AGAIN??? This is getting ridiculous 

Yeah... that centerback pairing as well.

Also why insist on Giroud staying and still keep Batman as the second choice and leave Giroud in the stands. Poor call.

33 minutes ago, charierre said:

Beginning of the end for Kepa. Goalkeepers who are dropped on form basis find it hard to return. So unless Willie has a total sh*tshow, the jersey is his now.

Hope so. Though in this game against physical Leicester with out centerback pairing he is likely going to let in a few goals and let Kepa back in.

32 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

I think he's got five on the bench that would be in my idea of the best starting XI !

Six if you include Kepa ... probably still better than Willy C even though off form ...

Kepa not off form, he's just sh*t

36 minutes ago, charierre said:

Beginning of the end for Kepa. Goalkeepers who are dropped on form basis find it hard to return. So unless Willie has a total sh*tshow, the jersey is his now.

Agree. I wonder if we tried for a sneaky new keeper in the last few days of the window.

3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Yeah... that centerback pairing as well.

Also why insist on Giroud staying and still keep Batman as the second choice and leave Giroud in the stands. Poor call.

Hope so. Though in this game against physical Leicester with out centerback pairing he is likely going to let in a few goals and let Kepa back in.

A few would be a lot with Kepa No saves

If I was Leicester I’d kick Tammy in the ankle take the yellow and take him out of the game. Hope it doesn’t happen though. 

44 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Oh for f**k sakeeeeee... That midfield AGAIN??? This is getting ridiculous 

I actually prefer it to the korgi kante and kovacic midfield. At least we have an attacking midfielder in mount..

4 minutes ago, Brutos said:

That's reaction you want drop him in a live TV match let's see if he responds

Sadly he hasn't got it in him to respond I don't think

11 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I actually prefer it to the korgi kante and kovacic midfield. At least we have an attacking midfielder in mount..

We've won plenty of games with Mount in the attack.